Here it comes..... put that damn diaper back on your face!!

• Gold Member

Why would you to wear oneif you are vaccinated????? You can’t catch Covid and can’t spread it if you are vaccinated…..  or so you were told anyways

Edited by BOHICA

44 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Why wouldyouhave to wear oneif you are vaccinated????? You can’t catch Covid and can’t spread it if you are vaccinated…..  or so you were told anyways

To protect you, since 99% of the hospitalizations here in the states are from the unvaccinated .

You’re welcome.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

To protect you, since 99% of the hospitalizations here in the states are from the unvaccinated .

You’re welcome.

Had Covid last year. been all up around some delta and nothing.  You don’t have to wear a mask for my benefit as I have immunity.

17 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Had Covid last year. been all up around some delta and nothing.  You don’t have to wear a mask for my benefit as I have immunity.

Thanks for the heads up. Someone else then.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, akvanden said:

You’re welcome.

40% in England. :news:  I do find the significant discrepancy interesting. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, akvanden said:

Have to ask yourself, what’s different? 

Could be a number of things.   

• Like 1

Just got back from the post office and convenience store. I was the ONLY one wearing a mask.

Fuck China, fuck covid, fuck the vaxx, fuck masks, fuck everything and everybody. 

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I was going to say vaccine manufacturer or vaccination rates, but yeah, it could be misaligned conspiracy theories.

:lol:

Well, you should have said it then.  Why so afraid?  Because manus and rates would have been so stupid?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Well, you should have said it then.  Why so afraid?  Because manus and rates would have been so stupid?

Because everyone has access to the same information. Why leave opened ended questions while insinuating doubt? Just plain speak and get to it.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Fuck you. AInt doing it. I got the vax even thou I was hesitant. I got it with not having to mask being the payday for getting it. They can kiss my ass.

Bravo. Bet you feel super good about it now, don’t ya? Just like all of the people that I know that made their entire family, young kids and all, go get the shot. They are all pissed right off, just like you. I’m sure it’s the fault of someone that didn’t get the shot and isn’t wearing a mask though. Almost like being full of white privilege around about this time last year. Don’t worry. The remaining SJW still won’t believe they’ve been played even after they get a nice, big case of the vid this flu/cold season. 

They are getting complacent! More division!

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

High risk areas……all’s known as where dumb asses live.

Covid was a manufactured lie. If you can’t see that with all the info and the level of deception that’s been exposed than you are even more retarded than I thought.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just got back from the post office and convenience store. I was the ONLY one wearing a mask.

Fuck China, fuck covid, fuck the vaxx, fuck masks, fuck everything and everybody. 

Did you get the vax or are you just being extra careful?