Desantis Bio. Hard to beat.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Good!

Agreed but they also handled Covid a lot different which I think was the deciding factor for most to move there

I think Wisconsin handled it the best but it doesnt get talked about. Wisconsin was basically on restrictions for about a month and then fully open. 

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think Wisconsin handled it the best but it doesnt get talked about. Wisconsin was basically on restrictions for about a month and then fully open. 

The reason it doesn’t get talked about is, the R legislature ruled the governors shut down actions unconstitutional (like they all were) and denied him the ability to shut the state down.

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The reason it doesn’t get talked about is, the R legislature ruled the governors shut down actions unconstitutional (like they all were) and denied him the ability to shut the state down.

They pretty much did that here in MI as well but it didn't stop Whitmer. 

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yup - and my money got spent in Sconnie while MN was still shut down.  In fact I've continued to spend my money there more than MN.  Do my pennies make a difference?  Probably not.  There are plenty of people in MN that are just fine with how things were done, and they don't care if people lost their job or business.  We be gettin' checks in the mail now!!

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They pretty much did that here in MI as well but it didn't stop Whitmer. 

Yep. She just turned to the health dept. and they inacted similar rules to replace what Gretchen had. Never mind what the people wanted, those dems are large and in charge!!!!!!

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's hilarious how much you guys are stroking yourselves over a slimy ass Florida politician.

Between DeSantis and the 47 year Washington swamp creature, I'll go with DeSantis.

3 hours ago, X2700 said:

Just thinking about his financial portfolio!!

I'm sure he's wealthy but not selling paintings for $500k each wealthy.

Actually, I take that back, it's only $450k each after taking out 10% for the Big Guy.

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yep. She just turned to the health dept. and they inacted similar rules to replace what Gretchen had. Never mind what the people wanted, those dems are large and in charge!!!!!!

The Republicans had to use the courts to get rid of a 1945 legislation signed in by a Republican governor to try to stop a Democrat.  A for effort!

51 minutes ago, Anler said:

Because thats what the internet does. 

Truth.   
watching local news……168 People /children were murdered on Detroit streets already this summer.  Not counting shot.  There was more concern over water in Detroiters basement.  We needed Immediate Federal response.   

34 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yeah she weaponized the MDHHS  :lol: 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I don't like people in general. lol I don't understand living in Florida but not being on or damn near the coast. At least that's the appealing part to me. Some of those houses on Estero Island are cool but only one road in and out combined with all the people is a deal breaker. 45 minutes to go about a mile to the Publix  :puke:

I've always thought Arizona over Florida but I've had very little time there

Guy here lived in Florida for a short time, he has a place here & in Hawaii now, says Hawaii is a much nicer place to live, he lives there in the Winter months.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Ah yes, don't list any facts or information to back up some speculation you have.  I get it.  Anonymous sources probably told you about this program.   Why bring it up if you can't back it up with something substantial.

I'm not here to educate you. Education costs money, and you aren't paying me, so find out for yourself. 

And let's be honest, you will immediately dismiss anything I present anyway. 

2 hours ago, CFM said:

I am dirty, skin bare in many spots, and I smell like Walmart. Call us what you want. We are not going to be silent, anymore. That ended 5 yrs ago. Sucks to be you, mr high IQ and of superior morals. Oh, and the wearer of big fucking clown boots too. Lolololololol. 🤡 Clowns

Hey, no one told you to jump in front of my criticism, but if you want to be included, I won't stop you from trying to feel oppressed. Lmao.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

I don’t know anything about him other than  the left wing loons are petrified of him, so that peeks my interest.  
I am concerned with the cunt we have in office.   How you can be unhinged over joos and ice cream while being fine with stripped of basic  rights in your own state is mind boggling to me. 

So I have to lambaste whitmer before I criticize anything else? What other goalposts must I kick the ball through before I can criticize someone you don't like me criticizing? 

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Between DeSantis and the 47 year Washington swamp creature, I'll go with DeSantis.

I'm sure he's wealthy but not selling paintings for $500k each wealthy.

Actually, I take that back, it's only $450k each after taking out 10% for the Big Guy.

Like, shouldn't we expect better choices than shit vs trash?

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Wasn’t South Dakota the same or even less?

25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm not here to educate you. Education costs money, and you aren't paying me, so find out for yourself. 

Hey, no one told you to jump in front of my criticism, but if you want to be included, I won't stop you from trying to feel oppressed. Lmao.

So I have to lambaste whitmer before I criticize anything else? What other goalposts must I kick the ball through before I can criticize someone you don't like me criticizing? 

You have more excuses than a pregnant nun

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The Tavern League sued the governor and the WI supreme court ruled the governor could not extend the executive order without congressional approval. Which they then scrambled to do and then republicans started playing politics because it was safe to do so. 

Just now, Anler said:

Nobody cares about South Dakota, even people who live there...

They cared for it very much when their neighbours were locked down oops 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Truth.   
watching local news……168 People /children were murdered on Detroit streets already this summer.  Not counting shot.  There was more concern over water in Detroiters basement.  We needed Immediate Federal response.   

We have a bunch of jobs going this summer all over the city. There are shootings every day, some are right outside the buildings we are working in. Car jackings are happening all over and people are getting robbed in broad daylight downtown. Its never been like this. The mayor is an incompetent piece of shit and every time she gets criticized she cries racism.

30% of the police took early retirement because it has been so bad now they are understaffed and and handcuffed with new rules. The inmates are running wild and its been nothing but finger pointing or just denying its going on. Its not going to end up well for the city if companies and residents keep moving out because they dont feel safe. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

We have a bunch of jobs going this summer all over the city. There are shootings every day, some are right outside the buildings we are working in. Car jackings are happening all over and people are getting robbed in broad daylight downtown. Its never been like this. The mayor is an incompetent piece of shit and every time she gets criticized she cries racism.

30% of the police took early retirement because it has been so bad now they are understaffed and and handcuffed with new rules. The inmates are running wild and its been nothing but finger pointing or just denying its going on. Its not going to end up well for the city if companies and residents keep moving out because they dont feel safe. 

But that Skyline amirite

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

You don’t have to do anything. 
I already said, I don’t know anything about him and don’t care about him. 

what I do know is, I made 3 trips to Florida during Covid and it was no where near  as fucked up as Michigan.