Desantis Bio. Hard to beat.

43 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's hilarious how much you guys are stroking yourselves over a slimy ass Florida politician.

Whats so slimy about him?  Aside from you doing an Oscar rated performance as a useful idiot, tell us what he's done that is so slimy?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you are a joo he wont let you sell your ice cream in his state!

Good!

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Florida is every bit as corrupt as Michigan and probably more so in some ways. But they have alot of ocean there.  

Agreed but they also handled Covid a lot different which I think was the deciding factor for most to move there

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Good!

Agreed but they also handled Covid a lot different which I think was the deciding factor for most to move there

Well I'd say low taxes, beaches and nice weather has something to do with it.  

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Plissken said:

So, no private sector experience….pass.

Can't be perfect.  LOL  I guess there goes the lefts ability to yell about his tax returns.

Edited by racer254

Good!

Florida's #1 industry is tourism. DeSantis is alot more connected to his constituents than many other politicians for sure. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Florida's #1 industry is tourism. DeSantis is alot more connected to his constituents than many other politicians for sure. 

I always hated the idea of ever living in Florida. Great place to visit. But the older I get the more I start to warm up to the idea lol

• Like 1

I always hated the idea of ever living in Florida. Great place to visit. But the older I get the more I start to warm up to the idea lol

I like Florida, at least some parts. There are some parts that are alot less desirable once you get away from the coast. But it is also one of the most populated states in the country so if you dont like people its probably not for you LOL

Also the humidity and the bugs in the summer are pretty fucking intolerable

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I guess so. His popularity is growing and people are moving to Florida even more so now.

Awesome…buy an oceanfront condo and get crushed in your sleep! 👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Anler said:

I like Florida, at least some parts. There are some parts that are alot less desirable once you get away from the coast. But it is also one of the most populated states in the country so if you dont like people its probably not for you LOL

I don't like people in general. lol I don't understand living in Florida but not being on or damn near the coast. At least that's the appealing part to me. Some of those houses on Estero Island are cool but only one road in and out combined with all the people is a deal breaker. 45 minutes to go about a mile to the Publix  :puke:

I've always thought Arizona over Florida but I've had very little time there

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

My brother lives in Safety Harbor outside of Tampax Bay - and these are his two biggest complaints.  Nice area....to visit.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I don't like people in general. lol I don't understand living in Florida but not being on or damn near the coast. At least that's the appealing part to me. Some of those houses on Estero Island are cool but only one road in and out combined with all the people is a deal breaker. 45 minutes to go about a mile to the Publix  :puke:

I've always thought Arizona over Florida but I've had very little time there

Sounds like Gulf Shores Alabama and surrounding areas are pretty nice…my parents used to spend some time there.🤷🏻

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like Gulf Shores Alabama and surrounding areas are pretty nice…my parents used to spend some time there.🤷🏻

Might be worth checking out. Last time I was down there it was a poorer area where we had a plant. Not much other than trailers and decent BBQ

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I'm kind of bummed about this  :lol: 

My buddy Pete married the hot dog girl from the HD in white lake. :lol: She was hot.

Just now, Edmo said:

My buddy Pete married the hot dog girl from the HD in white lake. :lol: She was hot.

:lol: That's why I'm bummed! I don't really care for hot dogs  lol

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, and more DON'T.  Please give me the list of the ones, don't you have a list of these or do you just believe the media?

I just read the article you posted. 

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whats so slimy about him?  Aside from you doing an Oscar rated performance as a useful idiot, tell us what he's done that is so slimy?

Florida's cannabis program is chock full of backroom deals and slimy back scratching, for example. 

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I just read the article you posted. 

Florida's cannabis program is chock full of backroom deals and slimy back scratching, for example. 

What specific program are you referring to?

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The cannabis program. Like I just fucking said. Lol.

Ah yes, don't list any facts or information to back up some speculation you have.  I get it.  Anonymous sources probably told you about this program.   Why bring it up if you can't back it up with something substantial.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

He's good at throwing red meat to the double digit IQ crowd...

I am dirty, skin bare in many spots, and I smell like Walmart. Call us what you want. We are not going to be silent, anymore. That ended 5 yrs ago. Sucks to be you, mr high IQ and of superior morals. Oh, and the wearer of big fucking clown boots too. Lolololololol. 🤡 Clowns

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

This son of bitch!  

DFE28081-7C3F-4EA2-9AEA-7363FE810F0B.jpeg

we lost all our carts outside about 5 years ago.  sucks because the one across the highway from me was excellent with a delish relish

As far as Desantis seems like he's been on the government tit all his life.  thought that was bad :dunno:

He did a better job than most through the Covid though and deserves some credit for that and running a state like Florida with it's completely different personalities between areas is perfect training for president of the US which has similar differences.  

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we lost all our carts outside about 5 years ago.  sucks because the one across the highway from me was excellent with a delish relish

As far as Desantis seems like he's been on the government tit all his life.  thought that was bad :dunno:

He did a better job than most through the Covid though and deserves some credit for that and running a state like Florida with it's completely different personalities between areas is perfect training for president of the US which has similar differences.  

I don’t know anything about him other than  the left wing loons are petrified of him, so that peeks my interest.  
I am concerned with the cunt we have in office.   How you can be unhinged over joos and ice cream while being fine with stripped of basic  rights in your own state is mind boggling to me. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Might be worth checking out. Last time I was down there it was a poorer area where we had a plant. Not much other than trailers and decent BBQ

I found Gulf Shores to be like Alabama's version of Wisconsin Dells. LOL

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t know anything about him other than  the left wing loons are petrified of him, so that peeks my interest.  
I am concerned with the cunt we have in office.   How you can be unhinged over joos and ice cream while being fine with stripped of basic  rights in your own state is mind boggling to me. 

Because thats what the internet does.