I'm at Breaking Point': Radio Host Who Regrets Mocking Vaccines Is 'Fighting for His Life'

On 7/25/2021 at 8:17 PM, Mainecat said:

I'm at Breaking Point': Radio Host Who Regrets Mocking Vaccines Is 'Fighting for His Life'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/i-m-at-breaking-point-radio-host-who-regrets-mocking-vaccines-is-fighting-for-his-life/ar-AAMwrey 

A conservative radio host in Tennessee who repeatedly spread misinformation about coronavirus and mocked vaccines but changed his tune after falling seriously ill, was still “fighting for his life” on Saturday, weeks after contracting the virus. 

Phil Valentine, who hosts a talk radio show on 99.7 WWTN-FM in Nashville, is hospitalized and is receiving supplemental oxygen while in critical care battling COVID pneumonia, his family said in a statement Friday. 

“They say he is still not getting well.. please pray for me,” his wife, Susan, told the station on Saturday morning, according to a tweet. “I am at a breaking point.” 

On Saturday afternoon, Julia Campbell Shirley declined to comment on her son-in-law’s condition before hurriedly telling The Daily Beast: “I certainly think people should be vaccinated.” 

You're a full blown fucking retard

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

Oh look another HCS pussy mod.

Solid argument, you really convinced me with that one.

Fuck me dude, you have got tolive one of the most unrewarding, pathetic lives of anyone I've "met" onthe internet.

Your sole purpose in life is to live on a "snowmobile site", a very loose term for this place,and bitch about trump, or anything conservative. 

Its not like you bitch and whine about politics, in between legitimate posts, it is your entire existence! Holy fucking shit man!

You make frankie look like a man of many interests and opinions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I know 3 people who were heavy "Anti COVID" and anti vaccinations who got covid. One gave covid to his dad who ultimately died from it. The other 2 got covid pneumonia and both almost died. Neither of them are breathing 100% yet. Its not something you can just dismiss as a common cold because it affects people differently. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Solid argument, you really convinced me with that one.

Fuck me dude, you have got tolive one of the most unrewarding, pathetic lives of anyone I've "met" onthe internet.

Your sole purpose in life is to live on a "snowmobile site", a very loose term for this place,and bitch about trump, or anything conservative. 

Its not like you bitch and whine about politics, in between legitimate posts, it is your entire existence! Holy fucking shit man!

You make frankie look like a man of many interests and opinions.

And yet you follow me around like a puppy. What a fuckin dumb ass you are. The true definition of a knuckledragger.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I know 3 people who were heavy "Anti COVID" and anti vaccinations who got covid. One gave covid to his dad who ultimately died from it. The other 2 got covid pneumonia and both almost died. Neither of them are breathing 100% yet. Its not something you can just dismiss as a common cold because it affects people differently. 

The majority here are.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Anler said:

Problem is both sides get lumped into the extreme however I think its worse if you question anything about it.  Just because someone chooses not to get vaccinated doesn't mean they are a anti-vaxxer.   Just because someone debates the obvious and admitted discrepancies in the data doesn't mean they are "anti COVID."

Like so many things rational discussion is almost impossible with some on both sides.    

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And yet you follow me around like a puppy. What a fuckin dumb ass you are. The true definition of a knuckledragger.

You say that to anyone who interacts with you ya fucking hack

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

actually, it's maybe the 4th or fifth time i've responded to one of your idiotic threads, so try again

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your first response to my thread. Your a classless asshole. Go back to HCS where you felt power you midget.

I've met Tom, great guy, especially since we used to battle it out on HCS quite a bit, but far from classless, classless people don't invite you to there shop, hang out, have some beers, and continue to keep in touch year after year..:thumbsup:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I've met Tom, great guy, especially since we used to battle it out on HCS quite a bit, but far from classless, classless people don't invite you to there shop, hang out, have some beers, and continue to keep in touch year after year..:thumbsup:

MC has no idea what “class” is at all.  

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Class people don’t jump all over me not even replying to the thread topic. Oh I met Trump twice……he’s an asshole. Meeting anyone tells you nothing

• Sad 1