I'm at Breaking Point': Radio Host Who Regrets Mocking Vaccines Is 'Fighting for His Life'

I'm at Breaking Point': Radio Host Who Regrets Mocking Vaccines Is 'Fighting for His Life'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/i-m-at-breaking-point-radio-host-who-regrets-mocking-vaccines-is-fighting-for-his-life/ar-AAMwrey 

A conservative radio host in Tennessee who repeatedly spread misinformation about coronavirus and mocked vaccines but changed his tune after falling seriously ill, was still “fighting for his life” on Saturday, weeks after contracting the virus. 

Phil Valentine, who hosts a talk radio show on 99.7 WWTN-FM in Nashville, is hospitalized and is receiving supplemental oxygen while in critical care battling COVID pneumonia, his family said in a statement Friday. 

“They say he is still not getting well.. please pray for me,” his wife, Susan, told the station on Saturday morning, according to a tweet. “I am at a breaking point.” 

On Saturday afternoon, Julia Campbell Shirley declined to comment on her son-in-law’s condition before hurriedly telling The Daily Beast: “I certainly think people should be vaccinated.” 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Meet for lunch before we go?  I’m getting it thrice….just to make sure!!!!  

I’m searching hard for the booster. I want all three in one day. It can be done. You want to meet somewhere nice,like old country buffet?

296B91FD-E96B-4930-B55F-1726F86586DE.png

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m searching hard for the booster. I want all three in one day. It can be done. You want to meet somewhere nice,like old country buffet?

15 doses?  He should be good now.  That should cover the Delta, Omega, Beta, Zeta, Theta and the lambda-lambda-lambda variants!  Maybe.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

15 doses?  He should be good now.  That should cover the Delta, Omega,   Beta, zeta, theta and the lambda-lambda-lambda variants!  Maybe.

Gary isn’t to far from me,we should go there. Skip Old County Buffet. Rib tips and grape drink will be for lunch in Gary.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Gary isn’t to far from me,we should go there. Skip Old County Buffet. Rib tips and grape drink will be for lunch in Gary.

We are going before our vaccinations, right?  You know, one of us may not survive to eat if we get the jab first.

In these manufactured troubling times, it’s always best to plan ahead.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We are going before our vaccinations, right?  You know, one of us may not survive to eat if we get the jab first.

In these manufactured troubling times, it’s always best to plan ahead.

The murder rates in Chicago and Gary are 10 times higher then Covid deaths. Probably nothing to concern our selves about. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The murder rates in Chicago and Gary are 10 times higher then Covid deaths. Probably nothing to concern our selves about. 

I’d prefer to stay in the “gun free” zones if that’s ok with you.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’d prefer to stay in the “gun free” zones if that’s ok with you.

You don’t mind riding your bike do you?  You know with global warming and all. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Woodtick said:

After reading this,I’m going to Walgreens tomorrow and getting the shot. Thanks MC

you should.  the antivaxxers failure to follow science will result in new shutdowns/mask mandates. 

We should be sending cops to their doors with a paramedic to shoot them up.  /s

• Haha 1

Awesome National news! He’s really getting his.  I hope he suffers to the end and then his whole family dies with it.  Do you think there is video of him gasping for breath?  Thanks for posting!!!! 

19 hours ago, Woodtick said:

You ain't immune from all the variants unless you get your monthly booster.

image.png.e3b7092dedff06336281658b55e33bd0.png

• Haha 3