Check your account email address ×

Within 6 months those vaccinated lose 84% of the effectiveness of vaccine

• Gold Member

Within 6 months the vaccine is render pretty much ineffective against Covid. Maybe the reason cases are exploding in the US?  Maybe why the US whitehouse is essentially all infected….. they were all early shot getters?

Data released by the Health Ministry on Thursday suggested that people vaccinated in January were said to have just 16% protection against infection now, while in those vaccinated in April the effectiveness was at 75%

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/hmo-those-who-inoculated-early-twice-as-likely-to-catch-covid-as-later-adopters/amp/

Edited by BOHICA

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, what kind of weak person dies from an essentially an inert agent?  It’s like dying from using visine in your eyes.

500,000 a day!

Nobody is going to get the vax after they start making vaxed peaple wear a mask. They can’t get anymore people at this point.  I have one customer ,that is a lobbyist group saying only vaxed people can go in their building. Told the president of the company I work for and he said that’s going to be their problem,not ours. Like I keep saying. This is the new global warming , but less then half the country is buying into it. Vax numbers are crazy low. Hospitals are empty and very few deaths. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Nobody is going to get the vax after they start making vaxed peaple wear a mask. They can’t get anymore people at this point.  I have one customer ,that is a lobbyist group saying only vaxed people can go in their building. Told the president of the company I work for and he said that’s going to be their problem,not ours. Like I keep saying. This is the new global warming , but less then half the country is buying into it. Vax numbers are crazy low. Hospitals are empty and very few deaths. 

You are wat hung the wrong news shows.  Also, fuck off racist!