CDC revokes emergency use of PCR tests

The pcr test was used to inflate covid numbers. They knew a year ago that 95% of the tests were false positive and that they had the sensitivity level set to high which was causing false positives but they kept using pcr tests set to high anyway. This was all designed to push mail in voting 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And now they are manipulating Vax vs unvax.

Pretty sure they have been doing this since the first of the year. In America anyway. CDC has its own way of deciding what it calls a “breakthrough” case on people that have gotten their shot(s). 

The odd part is, I would think that this new bout of tomfoolery would lower case numbers leading into the midterms. Do the Dems think they might be in trouble or? 

No surprise here.  None at all. They MUST STOP getting positive results from those that have had the shot(s).  Bad news is, they have reached the threshold of those that will get the shot.  I don’t see us getting any higher and o see many who have already gotten them deciding not to get the upcoming third recommended shot.  That’s right, a third booster is on the way!

:lol:

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No surprise here.  None at all. They MUST STOP getting positive results from those that have had the shot(s).  Bad news is, they have reached the threshold of those that will get the shot.  I don’t see us getting any higher and o see many who have already gotten them deciding not to get the upcoming third recommended shot.  That’s right, a third booster is on the way!

:lol:

Exactly.  I don't see anyone that has decided not to get the shot to suddenly change their mind.  My parents are 81 and based on the complications they experienced it's a hell no to any booster or boosters for the booster which will eventually need to be boosted some more.....

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Exactly.  I don't see anyone that has decided not to get the shot to suddenly change their mind.  My parents are 81 and based on the complications they experienced it's a hell no to any booster or boosters for the booster which will eventually need to be boosted some more.....

I actually think we aren’t anywhere near the 70% mark either.  I’d bet 50-ish.  Certainly 50 for those not receiving the second.  But, if that shit gets out, there’s no way this narrative stays real.  They need the 70 number to try and make it appear that you are in a small minority that has chosen to not get it.  What a bunch of bullshit this has all become….and it lies squarely on DC and all those that bowed to their orders while instantly sacrificing their professionals ethics and integrity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In court here the govt lab tester found that anything over roughly 18 cycles was not indicative of an active infection at all. We test up to 40 cycles here and they call it a case if positive 

this is another thing the “conspiracy theorists” were right on, but not necessarily right about the motives behind it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

What’s up with the capitalizing every other letter thing?

Good thing we don’t live in a bubble and have other countries info to use.

It’s heavy sarcasm using poor grammar and incorrect spelling.  You’ll catch on.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It’s heavy sarcasm using poor grammar and incorrect spelling.  You’ll catch on.  

Thought poor grammar and incorrect spelling was just “normal” around here. :bc:

42 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It is in the circles that think a cold “dun gun kill everybody”

52 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well, it’s an internet forum so…..

But, if you want to play “intellectually elite” and grammatically correct here, there’s more than a few that will pick up your gauntlet.

Note: many that tried to play that game are no longer here.  It’s a tough, mean world….even on the web!  :lmao:

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it’s an internet forum so…..

But, if you want to play “intellectually elite” and grammatically correct here, there’s more than a few that will pick up your gauntlet.

Note: many that tried to play that game are no longer here.  It’s a tough, mean world….even on the web!  :lmao:

The problem is that the alt left wants to play “intellectually elite” then shows how much they prefer virtue signalling over data and science 

37 minutes ago, ACE said:

The problem is that the alt left wants to play “intellectually elite” then shows how much they prefer virtue signalling over data and science 

They don’t see it as a problem though.  As it turns out, they have been trained to not know the difference between virtue signaling and intellect.  It had to be pretty easy.  Like feeding fresh hay to cows.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They don’t see it as a problem though.  As it turns out, they have been trained to not know the difference between virtue signaling and intellect.  It had to be pretty easy.  Like feeding fresh hay to cows.

Because they can’t differentiate between scientism and science. 

This whole thing is a nightmare from hell.

China should be sued by the USA like Germany did. 

Embargoes, tariffs, economic sanctions, ANY AND EVERY FUKKIN THING THE WORLD CAN DO TO DESTROY THAT COUNTRY. 

I think the reason our government doesn't come out against China is because too many big money CEO's  stop it from happening................too much money involved with China.