Donald Trump isn't putting his money where his mouth is on election 'fraud'

Another big hit against Donny Flair today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Court ruled Treasury Department must turn over all of Trump's taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commentator tonight said Trump will face CIVIL AND CRIMINAL Charges for tax evasion and other charges!   

WHOA!! No wonder he wanted an INSURRECTION, he's trying to stay out of JAIL!!!!!!!!!!

I want his Auto dealership, sales manager hair, sprayed with a garden hose on TV!!!  

On 7/24/2021 at 8:37 AM, Mainecat said:

Keep sending him your cash….

Donald Trump isn't putting his money where his mouth is on election 'fraud'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/surprise-donald-trump-isn-t-putting-his-money-where-his-mouth-is-on-election-fraud/ar-AAMueT5 

"Former president Donald Trump's political PAC raised about $75 million in the first half of this year as he trumpeted the false notion that the 2020 election was stolen from him, but the group has not devoted funds to help finance the ongoing ballot review in Arizona or to push for similar endeavors in other states, according to people familiar with the finances. 

"Instead, the Save America leadership PAC — which has few limits on how it can spend its money — has paid for some of the former president's travel, legal costs and staff, along with other expenses, according to the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the group's inner workings. The PAC has held onto much of its cash." 

Add yet another proof point to this reality about Donald Trump and those around him: This is -- and always has been -- a grift. Trump realized early on in his time as a candidate that he could separate people from their money by promising them the world. And that, except in rare instances, he could then do as he pleased with what he had raised because the people didn't penalize him for not making good on his promises.

Clue for you 

according to people familiar with the finances

see when places like project Veritas puts oupastor's saying people familiar with 

What they do is have those people tell the story . You know real people real storys 

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Another big hit against Donny Flair today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Court ruled Treasury Department must turn over all of Trump's taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commentator tonight said Trump will face CIVIL AND CRIMINAL Charges for tax evasion and other charges!   

WHOA!! No wonder he wanted an INSURRECTION, he's trying to stay out of JAIL!!!!!!!!!!

I want his Auto dealership, sales manager hair, sprayed with a garden hose on TV!!!  

Oh a comintaror said lmfao you are as bad as fucking pampers lmfao how sad for you 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh a comintaror said lmfao you are as bad as fucking pampers lmfao how sad for you 

Oh STFU, and go clean an apartment. Trump is getting HAMMERED!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Quack quack mother fucker tic tok lol team pampers you fucking blabering dolt 

This is so much fun! Watching Trump and his lackeys starting to squirm!!! LMAO!!

Hey MC!! Isn't this so much fun. Political zealots not knowing the walls are closing in on them!! 

:pc::pc::pc::pc:

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Quack quack mother fucker tic tok lol team pampers you fucking blabering dolt 

You wanna compare TNW? Big-shot landlord, contractor??? 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You wanna compare TNW? Big-shot landlord, contractor??? 

Go fuck your self you are a fucking blow hard looser who can't even pry open his wallet wide enough to buy  fucking fan sled or a 1/2 ass fishing boat . Go live another pipe dream as the rest of us live a life our side our fucking yard . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Go fuck your self you are a fucking blow hard looser who can't even pry open his wallet wide enough to buy  fucking fan sled or a 1/2 ass fishing boat . Go live another pipe dream as the rest of us live a life our side our fucking yard . 

Awww, did the bad man from NH scare you, EZ? 

HA!HA! You're a light-weight, janitor-boy!! 

Go clean another filthy apartment, make sure you clean the toilet bowls good!! LMMFAO!! 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Awww, did the bad man from NH scare you, EZ? 

HA!HA! You're a light-weight, janitor-boy!! 

Go clean another filthy apartment, make sure you clean the toilet bowls good!! LMMFAO!! 

You have been pretty angry as of late the Delta got you to nervous to go suck cock behind Sandy's to work out your frustrations about your blazing inferioty complex 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You have been pretty angry as of late the Delta got you to nervous to go suck cock behind Sandy's to work out your frustrations about your blazing inferioty complex 

I neve said I was anything. I did say that I  can out-spell you, and I'm probably worth more than you. The only reason I mentioned money is because I get a lot of flack, so the only way to  counter-act that, is to challenge you faggots.........FINANCIALLY. 

All of you FLAKE, when challenged. Why is that?? 

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I neve said I was anything. I did say that I  can out-spell you, and I'm probably worth more than you. The only reason I mentioned money is because I get a lot of flack, so the only way to  counter-act that, is to challenge you faggots.........FINANCIALLY. 

Because you don't pay, everyone here knows your a welching liar. 

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You never stop with your I make more than any one bull shit . It is clear you have some sort of inferior complex .

I never attempted to defend my awful spelling but you can't help displaying your hostility and frustration and aggression  by lashing out or your need to show the world your internet persona of a baller .you have told us all you don't leave the wood pile farm . You obviously have some serious anxiety about getting out in public . Take some Look up what those things mean and you will see what the rest of us do 

There isn’t anything incriminating in his taxes. What there is though is a pile of embarrassment and proof what a massive failure he is.

Edited by f7ben

6 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

All Benny has to do is go to PM, and we'll get this going. You lying fuck, close your cunt. CLOSE YOUR CUNT PIECE!!!

7 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

That line is getting stale. All anybody has to do is go TO PM. We'll get this going. Benny can PM me anytime. 

Stephen Gawking....gawking at dicks!   

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

There isn’t anything incriminating in his taxes. What there is though is a pile of embarrassment and proof what a massive failure he is.

Dude.

You do wood. And have zero time in it. Think you may be a bit.... jaded?

:lol:

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You never stop with your I make more than any one bull shit . It is clear you have some sort of inferior complex .

I never attempted to defend my awful spelling but you can't help displaying your hostility and frustration and aggression  by lashing out or your need to show the world your internet persona of a baller .you have told us all you don't leave the wood pile farm . You obviously have some serious anxiety about getting out in public . Take some Look up what those things mean and you will see what the rest of us do 

Hey doosh-bag, you post against me, so I'm giving you an opportunity to beat me out of 10Gs. You're a cunt, so I accept your challenge to me. Bring it, just go to PM, and we can have this out. You post against me, so I'm trying to get you to come to Manchester, you can either leave with 10Gs, or you can leave with broken facial bones. 

Obviously, you're a pussy, or you would have taken me up on my offer. Go clean negro shit from an apartment toilet, you fukkin dildo. 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You're " Minnesota Mark "!!!  

You and Woofie are two fukkin conservative ZEALOTS. 

Do you beat-off to a big poster of Barbara Bush too?