Donald Trump isn't putting his money where his mouth is on election 'fraud'

Keep sending him your cash….

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/surprise-donald-trump-isn-t-putting-his-money-where-his-mouth-is-on-election-fraud/ar-AAMueT5 

"Former president Donald Trump's political PAC raised about $75 million in the first half of this year as he trumpeted the false notion that the 2020 election was stolen from him, but the group has not devoted funds to help finance the ongoing ballot review in Arizona or to push for similar endeavors in other states, according to people familiar with the finances. 

"Instead, the Save America leadership PAC — which has few limits on how it can spend its money — has paid for some of the former president's travel, legal costs and staff, along with other expenses, according to the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the group's inner workings. The PAC has held onto much of its cash." 

Add yet another proof point to this reality about Donald Trump and those around him: This is -- and always has been -- a grift. Trump realized early on in his time as a candidate that he could separate people from their money by promising them the world. And that, except in rare instances, he could then do as he pleased with what he had raised because the people didn't penalize him for not making good on his promises.

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Keep sending him your cash….

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/surprise-donald-trump-isn-t-putting-his-money-where-his-mouth-is-on-election-fraud/ar-AAMueT5 

"Former president Donald Trump's political PAC raised about $75 million in the first half of this year as he trumpeted the false notion that the 2020 election was stolen from him, but the group has not devoted funds to help finance the ongoing ballot review in Arizona or to push for similar endeavors in other states, according to people familiar with the finances. 

"Instead, the Save America leadership PAC — which has few limits on how it can spend its money — has paid for some of the former president's travel, legal costs and staff, along with other expenses, according to the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the group's inner workings. The PAC has held onto much of its cash." 

Add yet another proof point to this reality about Donald Trump and those around him: This is -- and always has been -- a grift. Trump realized early on in his time as a candidate that he could separate people from their money by promising them the world. And that, except in rare instances, he could then do as he pleased with what he had raised because the people didn't penalize him for not making good on his promises.

image.thumb.jpeg.36069aab0e144b65b3c3ab940b415406.jpeg

• Haha 1

My god.

MC, who were you blaming for all your life’s lack of success and epic failures before Trump.  It looks like you’ll have Trump, for what is hopefully, the rest of your short life.

I bet you were one of the one losers always shlepping around blaming Reagan.

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My god.

MC, who were you blaming for all your life’s lack of success and epic failures before Trump.  It looks like you’ll have Trump, for what is hopefully, the rest of your short life.

I bet you were one of the one losers always shlepping around blaming Reagan.

:lmao:

Lack of success….lmfao…..yeah right.
There might be time to cancel the money you sent to the Trump family grifter fund. Maybe worth a call you dumb ass

Edited by Mainecat

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

There might be time to cancel the money you sent to the Trump family grifter fund. Maybe worth a call you dumb ass

Boo hoo you fucking loser.  Just sit there and keep hating like you have your whole, miserable life.  :lol2:

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lack of success….lmfao…..yeah right.

LOL! Being the sandwich guy for your BILs non union company is considered successful by the resident liar… 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! Being the sandwich guy for your BILs non union company is considered successful by the resident liar… 

Yeah every family business sucks eh? Lol

The Republican overseeing the controversial GOP-backed election audit in Arizona has reportedly been banned from entering the building where the recount process is ongoing, after he shared some data with experts that showed the results match the officially certified numbers in Maricopa County.

https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-gop-audit-director-barred-recount-after-sharing-data-supporting-trump-loss-1612791?amp=1

Mo Brooks just got an appeal rejected, involving the CIVIL SUIT against him by Eric Swallwell. 

He should have been arrested, but apparently he has some pull.

Just a matter of time.   :pc::pc::pc::pc::pc:   

Alan Weaselberg

Trump Org.

Rudy Castellano

Donny Hair

Junior Flair

Mo Brooks                        :pc::pc::pc::pc::pc:

On 7/25/2021 at 5:28 PM, Tommcat said:

It has got to be quite a pathetic life you live when your entire existence is based on hating someone you've never met or interacted with.

Who me? 

Yes, the Clintons, The Bushes, The Obamas, The Trumps, and the Bidens all suck. THEY ALL SUCK!!!

Trump endorsed a candidate ( WRIGHT ) in Texas and she lost. 

Same old shit, just like I said, she was for religious freedom, pro-Life, Gun rights. Same old shit. 

Fukkin country sucks. Ain't gonna get better for a long time. 

Neal Katyal, former solicitor general, said that DOJ rulings are bringing Trump closer to Criminal charges for Jan. 6. 

I told you all that Trump might get indicted, but I could not guarantee it. 

I can't wait to see Donny with mussed hair! Imagine him in prison, with no hair spray!! 

I wish we could pay to pour warm water on his head. 

I still believe they are BUILDING THE CASE against Trump. 

Time will tell.   :pc::pc::pc::pc::pc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/25/2021 at 12:45 PM, akvanden said:

The Republican overseeing the controversial GOP-backed election audit in Arizona has reportedly been banned from entering the building where the recount process is ongoing, after he shared some data with experts that showed the results match the officially certified numbers in Maricopa County.

https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-gop-audit-director-barred-recount-after-sharing-data-supporting-trump-loss-1612791?amp=1

More "reportedly" articles.  :lmao:

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

More "reportedly" articles.  :lmao:

Was he not?

“Ken Bennett, the former Arizona GOP secretary of state serving as the Arizona Senate Republicans' liaison to an ongoing audit of ballots, raised concerns about the audit contractors' lack of transparency in two radio interviews on Monday.

Bennett has been one of the public faces of the Arizona Senate GOP's audit of Maricopa County's election since it began in April, but he suggested on Monday that he might quit. Bennett's comments came after he said he was blocked from entering the audit on Friday. “

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-audit-ken-bennett-senate-liaison-threatens-quit/

Trump just got another court ruling against him, regarding his OVERCHARGING Republican committee at one of his hotels, for 1.1 MILLION. 

LMAO!! Wow, this is so much fun!!

It's like every day another boot falls on Donny's neck!! LMAO!! 

I sure wish they would tie Donny in a chair and let people spray his hair with a garden hose!!  LMMFAO!

Hey Woofie, still in Donny's corner???? LMAO! Wow, Woofie you're really backin' a LOSER, but you don't give a fuck, you love his agenda. 

Hey MC, isn't this fun!!!!!!    :pc::pc::pc::pc::pc: