Vaccinated olympians just can’t seem to stop testing positive for Covid.

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:news:

You are a box of fucking hair.

Man….did you ever miss the point!  Did you forget to read the title?

Oh, “the highly effective vaccines”.  LOL…now, do you have to request these or????  :lmao:

Not really though, narrative shift denied.

Shift? Like two US athletes have tested positive. 5% of 627 is around 30. Why was this useless thread started? Created it when it gets above 30.

42 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Shift? Like two US athletes have tested positive. 5% of 627 is around 30. Why was this useless thread started? Created it when it gets above 30.

The point is, how are healthy people who have been vaxxed still testing positive….#2 is, why are people that have been vaxxed needing to be tested at all?

Are you getting it yet?

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The point is, how are healthy people who have been vaxxed still testing positive….#2 is, why are people that have been vaxxed needing to be tested at all?

Are you getting it yet?

Because, as you know, it’s not 100% effective. The OP alluded to the 95% in his openings statement.

#2 I don’t know, just let them play, IMO. (Unless you smoke marijuana, then you can’t)

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Because, as you know, it’s not 100% effective. The OP alluded to the 95% in his openings statement.

#2 I don’t know, just let them play, IMO. (Unless you smoke marijuana, then you can’t)

Seems it’s WAY less than 100% effective.  Way, way…WAY less.  And the continued scare even for the ones that are 100% vaccinated is telling.

“Around 100 U.S. Olympic athletes that are set to compete in Japan remain unvaccinated as the Games begin on Friday.”

tough decision after training for 5 years, knowing just positive test is all it takes to get the boot.

Way things are looking if your not vaccinated you might as well stay home!

Sure you don’t have to get shot but look at what nfl is doing!

things going to get interesting!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nerve hit….dumb ass hooked. Success.

You measure your success in how many people troll you back? Hey, whatever helps with your self-esteem issues 

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You measure your success in how many people troll you back? Hey, whatever helps with your self-esteem issues 

There was another chinless twat that used to do the same exact thing.  Look how popular they are!

And liberals can’t figure out why everyone hates them.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, X2700 said:

Way things are looking if your not vaccinated you might as well stay home!

Sure you don’t have to get shot but look at what nfl is doing!

things going to get interesting!!!

Probably not one Nfl player is at risk from the Rona - but let's jab them all with an experimental vax. Pure Insanity...!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Probably not one Nfl player is at risk from the Rona - but let's jab them all with an experimental vax. Pure Insanity...!

They’ve done the same thing in the military for years.  I said I’d never get stuck or be forced to take some fucking pill again.  And the only way I will is posthumously.  

On 7/22/2021 at 10:23 PM, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Correct. That narrative will be coming at us all even harder as the start of the school year gets closer. It will most likely be complete chaos by the end of the year when the cold and fl…..covid season starts. 

I'm sorry to say that I've gotten a flu shot for years and never came down with it.  This year I am not getting a flu shot as like the election, I don't trust them or big pharma co's.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They’ve done the same thing in the military for years.  I said I’d never get stuck or be forced to take some fucking pill again.  And the only way I will is posthumously.  

Some pretty fucked up stories from the military vaxxes. This will probably be forced on the military soon as well. China is probably licking their chops at the thought of it. Their bio labs are working non stop to figure out a way to target the vax. 

2 minutes ago, tnts4me said:

I'm sorry to say that I've gotten a flu shot for years and never came down with it.  This year I am not getting a flu shot as like the election, I don't trust them or big pharma co's.

Same. Had mild cases of flu tho I think. Not getting it anymore now as well.

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Some pretty fucked up stories from the military vaxxes. This will probably be forced on the military soon as well. China is probably licking their chops at the thought of it. Their bio labs are working non stop to figure out a way to target the vax. 

Same. Had mild cases of flu tho I think. Not getting it anymore now as well.

They are laughing at our “vax” right now.  Because it isn’t one.

Believe the science!

The same science that said Florida would be under water by 2014.

The same science that brought you the food pyramid.

The same science that said masks, then no masks, then masks, then two masks.

The same science that created this virus.

The same science that says you can be a man one day and a woman the next.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Believe the science!

The same science that said Florida would be under water by 2014.

The same science that brought you the food pyramid.

The same science that said masks, then no masks, then masks, then two masks.

The same science that created this virus.

The same science that says you can be a man one day and a woman the next.

These are all just a start of what our science (not to mention medical) communities have done to their reputation by taking orders from DC for the big fleecing projects.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

These are all just a start of what our science (not to mention medical) communities have done to their reputation by taking orders from DC for the big fleecing projects.

Well, part of the problem is alot of science is funded by DC.

Conspiracy theories GALORE.

There was no PPE shortage 

Hospitals were never full

Biden didn’t win

Covid death counts are wrong

Covids not bad

Masks don’t work

The vaccine doesn’t work

Unvaccinated aren’t majority dying

:smack:

Edited by akvanden