Vaccinated olympians just can’t seem to stop testing positive for Covid.

• Gold Member

These gobs of athletes testing positive must be part of the 5% that test positive after having a 95% effective vaccine at prevent covid infections.

Crabb confirmed his withdrawal Thursday in a statement to The Associated Press, noting that he was vaccinated and tested negative before he left the United States but tested positive when he arrived in Japan.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

These gobs of athletes testing positive must be part of the 5% that test positive after having a 95% effective vaccine at prevent covid infections.

Crabb confirmed his withdrawal Thursday in a statement to The Associated Press, noting that he was vaccinated and tested negative before he left the United States but tested positive when he arrived in Japan.

It's amazing how many of these 5% cases are popping up. Must just be a fluke. :news:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, irv said:

It's amazing how many of these 5% cases are popping up. Must just be a fluke. :news:

It’s almost like 5%ers are more like the 25%ers or more…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

How is this a surprise? They never once claimed that the vaccine would protect you from developing covid 

They probably just aren’t “fully vaccinated”.  LOL…wtf does that even mean?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They probably just aren’t “fully vaccinated”.  LOL…wtf does that even mean?

They haven’t been jabbed enough or inoculated hard enough is what that means.  They need more inoculation

Edited by BOHICA

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

How is this a surprise? They never once claimed that the vaccine would protect you from developing covid 

Biden just said again last night if you are vaccinated that you won't get covid.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They haven’t been jabbed enough or inoculated hard enough is what that means.  They need more inoculation

It’s the unvaccinated that are spreading this to the vaccinated!!!!

Wait….wut?

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait….wut?

Correct. That narrative will be coming at us all even harder as the start of the school year gets closer. It will most likely be complete chaos by the end of the year when the cold and fl…..covid season starts. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Correct. That narrative will be coming at us all even harder as the start of the school year gets closer. It will most likely be complete chaos by the end of the year when the cold and fl…..covid season starts. 

I think it’s going to get ugly.  It’s time for some beatings and that’s a fact.

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Bummer guys, none of the 11,000 athlete’s are required to have the vaccine, just like no one is making you yet for some reason you still can’t stop bitching about it.

But for you guys, let’s play along and assume they all are vaccinated and have the highly effective American vaccines. So by gobs, you mean 550 (5%) have tested positive. No? Ok, looking forward to your next misleading thread…

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Bummer guys, none of the 11,000 athlete’s are required to have the vaccine, just like no one is making you yet for some reason you still can’t stop bitching about it.

But for you guys, let’s play along and assume they all are vaccinated and have the highly effective American vaccines. So by gobs, you mean 550 (5%) have tested positive. No? Ok, looking forward to your next misleading thread…

627 athletes in olympics representing US…..  not 11000

7 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Why are they even testing the vaxxed? 

:news:

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I’ve never seen such dumb asses here.

You are a box of fucking hair.

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

Man….did you ever miss the point!  Did you forget to read the title?

Oh, “the highly effective vaccines”.  LOL…now, do you have to request these or????  :lmao:

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

No worries, my point still holds.

Not really though, narrative shift denied.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I’ve never seen such dumb asses here.

Reminds me of a female friend of mine in the early 2000's.

She slid through an intersection in a snow storm. She stated he antilock brakes must not be working.

I asked did you maintain a straight line and steering? Yes, she said "I did, yes!"

They're working, her blonde headed brain not so much.

One simply needs to understand how shit works.

Pretty sure if you asked here how air brakes work, you'd get answers like it's similar to reverse thrust on a jet engine.

Lots of blondes 'round these parts.

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 1

I came up with a better metaphor for the vaccine.

The vaccinated get a super thin plastic, shit resistant covering. Covers the entire body, including the pathways into the body.

So the Rona is a shit storm. 

The vaccinated can run into one of these shit storms, get fully covered in shit.  

They do not however get any shit into the body, thanks to the coverage.

They don't even know they are covered in shit, unless tested.

So, surrounded by the shit storm, they travel around, eventually running into the unvaccinated.

Not having this coverage, the unvaccinated get it all over, and into their bodies.

They are now full of shit.

Many can survive, being full of shit.

Many older, immune compromised can not.

Edited by Voodoo

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wait….wut?

The bug is the bug. It don't care if you were vaccinated

Just 'cause you got the jab, it doesn't mean you can't carry the bug and transmit it.

The jab means you probably defeat the bug when it attacks you. 

The bug is still there, spreads to others.

The Chinese engineered a powerful bug.

This ain't rocket science.

I'd like to believe many here have snowmobiles. Maybe some boats, trucks and a bunch of other shit.

When I was like 10 years old, the internal combustion engine was magic. Gasoline could have fed hamsters, and they had a spinning wheel propelling my dirt bike. Electricity was Zeus, he powered all the appliances.

40 years later I've got a better handle on this lol.

Some here continue to be a 10 year old kid.

Edited by Voodoo

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

Reminds me of a female friend of mine in the early 2000's.

She slid through an intersection in a snow storm. She stated he antilock brakes must not be working.

I asked did you maintain a straight line and steering? Yes, she said "I did, yes!"

They're working, her blonde headed brain not so much.

One simply needs to understand how shit works.

Pretty sure if you asked here how air brakes work, you'd get answers like it's similar to reverse thrust on a jet engine.

Lots of blondes 'round these parts.

Her car didn’t stop because not every car had anti lock brakes that day.

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

I came up with a better metaphor for the vaccine.

The vaccinated get a super thin plastic, shit resistant covering. Covers the entire body, including the pathways into the body.

So the Rona is a shit storm. 

The vaccinated can run into one of these shit storms, get fully covered in shit.  

They do not however get any shit into the body, thanks to the coverage.

They don't even know they are covered in shit, unless tested.

So, surrounded by the shit storm, they travel around, eventually running into the unvaccinated.

Not having this coverage, the unvaccinated get it all over, and into their bodies.

They are now full of shit.

Many can survive, being full of shit.

Many older, immune compromised can not.

This is terrible.