A Brief History Of McCarthy's Stupid Partisan Games Over The Jan. 6 Investigation

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You should have heard Steny Hoyer today!!!  He is one pissed-off MOFO!! 

This fukker McCarthy needs to be in Handcuffs.

These motherfukkers down-playing the riot and injuries should have their heads punched in. If this is an indication of the state of American politics, we have REAL BIG PROBLEMS!! 

Trump has to be arrested. I hope they are working on it.   

59 minutes ago, Snake said:

With a straight face, tell me Adam Schiff can be..... bipartisan... :lol:

it starts with cooperation from the republicans. The Dems did it for Benghazi.

Republicans……= the party of NO

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

it starts with cooperation from the republicans. The Dems did it for Benghazi.

Republicans……= the party of NO

It starts with letting the republicans seat whomever the fuck they want.

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You should have heard Steny Hoyer today!!!  He is one pissed-off MOFO!! 

This fukker McCarthy needs to be in Handcuffs.

These motherfukkers down-playing the riot and injuries should have their heads punched in. If this is an indication of the state of American politics, we have REAL BIG PROBLEMS!! 

Trump has to be arrested. I hope they are working on it.   

Shut your stupid whore mouth.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Was it the ROLLING STONES that sang, " TIME IS ON MY SIDE " ?

I posted the list of Trump associates that have been nailed. Add another, named Tom Barack.

I'm waiting now for WEASELBERG, TRUMPORG, and RUDY VASQUEZ.

If these fukkers get nailed, I will be on here 24/7 hounding you Trumpys into the ground!! 

Into the fukkin ground!!!  WOOFIE, YOU'RE NUMBER ONE ON THE TRUMPY LIST, YOU DIRTY ZEALOT!!!!!!

If and when Trump, Junior, and Mo Brooks, ever get indicted, I will not give you a moments peace!!!   

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ACE said:

Imagine being as dumb as mc

I always thought he was just trolling but more and more that doesn't seem to be the case. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ACE said:

Imagine being as dumb as mc

It comes with a complete lack of self awareness to prevent suicide.  Sadly, it’s those around him that suffer the most.  But really, they are probably just as bad off.  Are they fenced in together?

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I always thought he was just trolling but more and more that doesn't seem to be the case. 

He’s truly an imbecile.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I was 100% sure he was trolling. I have said it here many times, and I believed it 100%.

Then someone saw his Facebook.

I was wrong.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I was 100% sure he was trolling. I have said it here many times, and I believed it 100%.

Then someone saw his Facebook.

I was wrong.

I used to think there was some intellect behind his online persona. Like he was purposely stirring the pot for shits and giggles 

MC has been around a long time, and has always been a pretty jovial chap.  However since he's retired, I'm afraid he's slid into some weird kind of leftie dementia...I always got a chuckle at him describing himself as "independant".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

MC has been around a long time, and has always been a pretty jovial chap.  However since he's retired, I'm afraid he's slid into some weird kind of leftie dementia...I always got a chuckle at him describing himself as "independant".

He isn't the only one, but he is one of the only ones that are still on this site.  It is interesting how many keep leaving.  I just hope they actually realize how wrong they are and just are too proud to admit it and just leave the site instead of apologizing for it.

43 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He isn't the only one, but he is one of the only ones that are still on this site.  It is interesting how many keep leaving.  I just hope they actually realize how wrong they are and just are too proud to admit it and just leave the site instead of apologizing for it.

I’m the only librul left. If I leave you have nothing but flat earthers, racists, conspiracy theorists, anti vaxxers, Government hating, support the Lie Trumpers left.