Another study showing how natural antibodies far surpass vaccine induced antibodies.

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Israel did a study as well.  The one of the most vaccinated country in the world come out and said that natural antibodies out perform vaccine antibodies.

our pharmaceutical industry would like you to believe otherwise cause they get paid by the dose 

And yet in the real world, 97% of the hospital admits are for the unvaccinated. 

The three pharmaceutical companies revenues combined don't even put them in top 10 largest companies in the US. Naïve to think they're that big/controlling.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The three pharmaceutical companies revenues combined don't even put them in top 10 largest companies in the US. Naïve to think they're that big/controlling.

How many of the current hospital admits had and fully recovered from Covid???

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

sheeple8.jpeg

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

You telling me or anybody anything about anything is fucking funny.

I've always presumed I'd already had Covid, I still did everything to reduce spreading it and when my doctor said antibodies weren't enough I got my shots. And now look at the numbers !!.... Oh yeah we don't look at facts here

BTW I got Shingles twice, once at 16 and again around 28 so you're wrong about that too. Go figure

Im right about all of this. And you can’t prove me wrong 

the the fact you got shingles 12 years apart is a testament to what my doctor said.  That’s not proving me wrong, that’s proving me right 

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You have the interwebs, look it up.

I have.  Natural antibodies protect better then vaccine produce anti bodies.  

how effective was the vaccine for 55 Texas Democrats on a couple hour flight on charter plane against preventing infection. 

simple Math

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

So we start the thread with a Thai study and all accept the fact that they have a high efficacy rate (the Chinese vaccine has to have a high efficacy rate to validate the main point) but the call BS when the efficacy rate of the US vaccines are introduced. Well which way do you want it? - are the efficacy rates high or are they low?

Depends on what sources close to the source of the initial source say…..approved by Fauci, then retracted….then approved but…retracted again, edited by CNN for accuracy.  :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

You have the interwebs, look it up.

Is this going to be your reply every time you can’t answer the question without contradicting yourself? That’s a rhetorical question btw. 

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Is this going to be your reply every time you can’t answer the question without contradicting yourself? That’s a rhetorical question btw. 

MC has a student.  This is something we should all feel sad about.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I have.  Natural antibodies protect better then vaccine produce anti bodies.  

how effective was the vaccine for 55 Texas Democrats on a couple hour flight on charter plane against preventing infection. 

simple Math

Anecdotal math is simple.

20 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

First time I think I’ve said that, but no, I don’t know what the current recovery rate is. I don’t know everything!

What I do know: 9000+ in June didn’t recover and 90%+ were unvaccinated. Natural antibodies and all.

26 minutes ago, akvanden said:

First time I think I’ve said that, but no, I don’t know what the current recovery rate is. I don’t know everything!

What I do know: 9000+ in June didn’t recover and 90%+ were unvaccinated. Natural antibodies and all.

Your knowledge seems to be hand selected for you.  Do you ever wonder why the recovery rate isn’t being touted?  Do you know that 8000 people die every day in America?  Top five is always respiratory illnesses or failure.  Guess how many were “flu related” before Covid cured that shit?  Bottom line is, it’s not as dire and deadly as you are being led to believe.  Why it is being sold to us this way, I’m not 100% sure but again, I don’t need to know the end game as to why I am being lied to….I just need to recognize the lies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Quick question,  who are you and when did you join this site?

I like what he is bringing to the site so far.  It’s an alternative viewpoint by somebody who appears to be intelligent enough to not have to start a bunch of repugnant liberal idiocy and can answer questions when thrown at him (rare liberal traits). That doesn’t mean he’s correct though…but, like reading Moto’s absolute nonsense, it adds to the entertainment.

:bc:

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your knowledge seems to be hand selected for you.  Do you ever wonder why the recovery rate isn’t being touted?  Do you know that 8000 people die every day in America?  Top five is always respiratory illnesses or failure.  Guess how many were “flu related” before Covid cured that shit?  Bottom line is, it’s not as dire and deadly as you are being led to believe.  Why it is being sold to us this way, I’m not 100% sure but again, I don’t need to know the end game as to why I am being lied to….I just need to recognize the lies.

Agreed, what’s causing what, the vaccines, the warmer weather, herd immunity, that’s why it’s sometimes easier to about the absolute thing, deaths.

How about we keep the cause of death out of this and instead try and figure out why 90%+ of deaths are unvaccinated. There has to be a reason…

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I like what he is bringing to the site so far.  It’s an alternative viewpoint by somebody who appears to be intelligent enough to not have to start a bunch of repugnant liberal idiocy and can answer questions when thrown at him (rare liberal traits). That doesn’t mean he’s correct though…but, like reading Moto’s absolute nonsense, it adds to the entertainment.

Appreciate it. It will come as a shock to many that I am conservative/Republican too. We just don’t see eye to eye on some issues, but that’s an ok thing. 

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Agreed, what’s causing what, the vaccines, the warmer weather, herd immunity, that’s why it’s sometimes easier to about the absolute thing, deaths.

How about we keep the cause of death out of this and instead try and figure out why 90%+ of deaths are unvaccinated. There has to be a reason…

I don’t believe that shit either.  I believe this vaccine is a total shit show and all is being done on every level to make it appear as though it isn’t.  This virus was politicized and again, all the stops are being pulled to make it appear it isn’t…..along with protecting China at every turn.

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Appreciate it. It will come as a shock to many that I am conservative/Republican too. We just don’t see eye to eye on some issues, but that’s an ok thing.