Official 550 Farm &Bashing Thread

6 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

It isn’t gouging if it needs to be done lol. Maybe the professionals looked at it decided it was to far gone to patch and gave the suggestion of completely new and the cost. You said yourself it’s leaking in multiple spots. why would a business put there name on the line on a half ass patch when it could leak 2ft from where they patch cause the rest is ready to go. That just cause a unhappy customer to smear there name which you have a reputation of doing all for a couple hundo not worth it. No reputable company is gonna put there name on the line for a cheap patch job and that is why you’ll never find someone to do your half ass patch job unless it’s some backyard hacker.

I just gotta find that hacker, for now.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The question you have to ask yourself is........................ DO WE GIVE A FUCK?    NO

Again we don't fucking care.  If I was an Admin here I'd ban your ass. 

Clown550  No boat  No sled  Leaky roof  Leaky POS car  Laminate top  Store cooked Lobeter  One trick pony  Racist motherfucker  Lonely mutherfucker  D

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Can't afford to redo the roof ad about payments!!! Lmmfao 

1 minute ago, The One said:

I can afford to do the roof.

What are you talking about? 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can afford to do the roof.

What are you talking about? 

No you can't  !!!

31 minutes ago, The One said:

24 minutes ago, The One said:

No you can't  !!!

Was a normal conversation until you rolled up. Grow up a bit.

Hey The One, it’s the anti clown550’s being leaned on in this thread now,  In case you missed the memo last night. You need to stay quiet. Shhhhhh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
54 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I mean you live in NH just throw a tarp over it with some 2x holding it down like the rest of the cheapo people do 😂 

On 10/15/2021 at 11:30 AM, Polaris 550 said:

First of all EvilFag, you better check with YOUR State Police, 'cause in 1982, they SINGLED ME OUT of a crowd of about 200 candidates, during the physical agility test phase for state trooper, at the gymnasium at the navy Base in Groton. They asked me what I got on my written test, I told them, then they told me, I " had an excellent chance at a slot ". 

So, there's that. I also got singled out of a state police academy, for my boxing ability. I was also told by a classmate that I would " probably end up back at the academy as an instructor some day." 

Now, you might want to ask yourself, " Do I feel lucky messin' with this guy, well do I? " 

Hey WildFag, what's got you so triggered this morning? Did your gay lover find a new man and dump you? 

You talk big about your broads, well where are they???   I posted mine, you meat-stick lover.

Let's see your broads, and let's see their asses in bikinis, so I can determine if they have ASS ODOR!!! 

Post your pig sluts up! Don't be a pussy all your life!!  

First bold, BULLSHIT.   

Second bold, BULLSHIT

Third bold, I don't even have to feel lucky, I could trip you with a shoelace.  

Forth bold, don't call me what your momma raised!

Fifth bold, see I don't have to, I have nothing to prove, my women don't need old weird guys such as yourself beating their disco stick and drooling over them. 

And sixth bold, again I have more decency, intelligence and sense than you for one, for two you took pictures of some old polaroids and posted them as your "broads" and believe me, I have seen these pictures before, but I won't call you out here as to your real identity.   

Oh, and PS   I own you boy.   :lol:

• Thanks 2
On 10/15/2021 at 11:32 AM, Polaris 550 said:

Do you faggots wanna guess how much I've made in the last two days? 

If you can guess within $100.00 dollars I'll send you $25.00. 

If not will you send me $100.00? 

You chicken-shit faggot!!! LMAO!!

I " OWN " you to the MAX!!!

You own nothing.  Not even a sled.  LMAO      

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, CFM said:

Hey The One, it’s the anti clown550’s being leaned on in this thread now,  In case you missed the memo last night. You need to stay quiet. Shhhhhh.

Hey, what's this about?  I missed the memo?  

If I ever step over a line, I hope that someone would let me know. I mean I attack his "broads" because they are fake. I attack him cause, well he seems to think it's alright to act the way he does, say the things he does and lie the way he does.  I feel it's like a scammer trying to fish people for information.  

Which makes it more fun because I have never given him any personal information about myself, he has absolutely nothing he can say that actually pisses me off. He knows absolutely nothing about me.  

He mistakes me for being triggered because I am away from the site too long between his beatings and I get excited to step on his face and tug at the tears in his eyes. Most likely left over from a bad gas station trip. The fact he brags so much it's easy to tell he has nothing and feels like a failure, and the fact that with all his supposed money, DOESN'T EVEN OWN A SLED.   That Skidoo must have really broke his heart.  :lol:

This is my disclaimer. 

Cheers to all who bash the Douche Skidoo.   :bc:

Edited by WildMann
2 minutes ago, WildMann said:

If I ever step over a line, I hope that someone would let me know. I mean I attack his "broads" because they are fake. I attack him cause, well he seems to think it's alright to act the way he does, say the things he does and lie the way he does.  I feel it's like a scammer trying to fish people for information.  

Which makes it more fun because I have never given him any personal information about myself, he has absolutely nothing he can say that actually pisses me off. He knows absolutely nothing about me.  

He mistakes me for being triggered because I am away from the site too long between his beatings and I get excited to step on his face and tug at the tears in his eyes. Most likely left over from a bad gas station trip. The fact he brags so much it's easy to tell he has nothing and feels like a failure, and the fact that with all his supposed money, DOESN'T EVEN OWN A SLED.   That Skidoo must have really broke his heart.  :lol:

This is my disclaimer. 

SPOT ON !   

:owned:

3 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Today's farming pic

FB_IMG_1634689341419.jpg

Ummm, someone has lost their boots.  lol   Are you taking the picture in your socks?  

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, HSR said:

AB38B002-F645-499D-B9AF-6B7F32980142.jpeg

268C8E51-B625-4942-8FBD-7F995A5E2CA8.jpeg

DCB95CDC-3FE9-4ECD-999F-A06717AED9E2.jpeg

6BCAB8E0-D554-4A1D-AF7D-5C0621B8A310.jpeg

3EB0A8A0-19D3-4356-9F2F-EC89E9C7529E.jpeg

Nice pics, I need to get my cam back out. I am pretty sure I have a small black bear cleaning up my orchard.  

1 hour ago, WildMann said:

First bold, BULLSHIT.   

Second bold, BULLSHIT

Third bold, I don't even have to feel lucky, I could trip you with a shoelace.  

Forth bold, don't call me what your momma raised!

Fifth bold, see I don't have to, I have nothing to prove, my women don't need old weird guys such as yourself beating their disco stick and drooling over them. 

And sixth bold, again I have more decency, intelligence and sense than you for one, for two you took pictures of some old polaroids and posted them as your "broads" and believe me, I have seen these pictures before, but I won't call you out here as to your real identity.   

Oh, and PS   I own you boy.   :lol:

Nah, I'm loaded, and you're probably not. I'm sure I can buy and sell you. Go to PM, and we'll see who's really got their BIG BOY pants on. 

You can't stand up to me, so shut up. STFU, just STFU. 

You're a wimp, and can't stand up to me, so STFU. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nah, I'm loaded, and you're probably not. I'm sure I can buy and sell you. Go to PM, and we'll see who's really got their BIG BOY pants on. 

You can't stand up to me, so shut up. STFU, just STFU. 

You're a wimp, and can't stand up to me, so STFU. 

U have sweet fuck all so you , STFU !!

1 hour ago, WildMann said:

This is my disclaimer. 

I "OWN " you with POWER. POWER OWNAGE, TO THE MAX!

You can't stand up to me in real life. I gave you many chances to accept my challenges, YOU FLAKED AND CHOKED!!  

OWNAGE, TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :owned::owned:

Just now, The One said:

U have sweet fuck all so you , STFU !!

HA!HA!HA! I made more in the last four days than you'll make all year!! 

LMMFAO!!  I "OWN "you!!!  :owned::owned:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! I made more in the last four days than you'll make all year!! 

LMMFAO!!  I "OWN "you!!!  :owned::owned:

R u sure??