Official 550 Farm &Bashing Thread

21 hours ago, The One said:

Ur a HOMO !!! U have nothing  !!

Post a pic of your broad, faggot. Prove that you don't suck Leontae's dick.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The question you have to ask yourself is........................ DO WE GIVE A FUCK?    NO

Again we don't fucking care.  If I was an Admin here I'd ban your ass. 

Clown550  No boat  No sled  Leaky roof  Leaky POS car  Laminate top  Store cooked Lobeter  One trick pony  Racist motherfucker  Lonely mutherfucker  D

Posted Images

21 hours ago, The One said:

Ur a HOMO !!! U have nothing  !!

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ur the only DICK SUCKER on this site !! 

2 hours ago, The One said:

Ur the only DICK SUCKER on this site !! 

You're the true dick-sucker of FS.COM.

No pics, no broads, No NOTHING!! You're a FAGGOT OF COCK.

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're the true dick-sucker of FS.COM.

No pics, no broads, No NOTHING!! You're a FAGGOT OF COCK.

You didn't show one bit of proof with anything, ur a fraud !! Fucking MALL COP HOMO  !!

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Mall Cop obsessed with pics of other people's Women ...what a joke. 

He asked through pm for a pic of my cock !! Fucking HOMO  !!

• Haha 1

Got a few things done around my place today.

Picked up downed branches from wind last week.  Cleaned up plants from half the garden, changed oil in ATV, mowed entire property with some areas double cut to mulch leaves, fix clogged spray nozzles and winterized sprayer, sprayed weeds with roundup, and sprayed around house with the bug spray to kill beetles.

Noticed I had a torn off shingle so I'll be up on the roof fixing that this week too.  I hate getting up on the roof.   

1 hour ago, The One said:

You didn't show one bit of proof with anything, ur a fraud !! Fucking MALL COP HOMO  !!

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Mall Cop obsessed with pics of other people's Women ...what a joke. 

1 hour ago, The One said:

He asked through pm for a pic of my cock !! Fucking HOMO  !!

EvilFAg and The " gay " One................what a a pair of faggots.  

I posted my broads, where's yours, Homos???

19 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Picked up downed branches from wind last week.  Cleaned up plants from half the garden, changed oil in ATV, mowed entire property with some areas double cut to mulch leaves, fix clogged spray nozzles and winterized sprayer, sprayed weeds with roundup, and sprayed around house with the bug spray to kill beetles.

Noticed I had a torn off shingle so I'll be up on the roof fixing that this week too.  I hate getting up on the roof.   

I'm winterizing this upcoming weekend . Not looking forward to it. Need help this year because of my arm. And I'm apparently forbidden from climbing ladders at home , and at work :lol:

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Weed whacked a ton yesterday. Have been way behind. 

Cleaned-out a back porch, that I patched the roof on..........NO LEAKS!!  Took much longer than expected. Still have one big shelf loaded with tools, etc, that I have to go through, can do that a bit later. 

Worked in the garage today, for a couple hours, had to stop, got too tired. Not even half done, will get it this week. Cleaning and organizing. PITA but I like it when it's done. 

Was gonna put the boat away, but I decided to leave it for a few more days, in case I finish enough work, and the weather is good. 

The two patches I made on the garage  roof, did not leak!  Found a few more, which I expected, will glop them up in the next couple of days. 

Getting caught up, gotta keep at it.  

On 10/15/2021 at 10:42 PM, Polaris 550 said:

You're THE ONE big, cock-sucker on this site, FAGGOT!!  

Jealous?  It is only you and Frankie that are obsessed wanting cock to come over nonstop.

54 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

EvilFAg and The " gay " One................what a a pair of faggots.  

I posted my broads, where's yours, Homos???

You posted a polaroid from 1970, if that was the last time you had a broad perhaps you shouldn't brag dumbass.

43 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Weed whacked a ton yesterday. Have been way behind. 

Cleaned-out a back porch, that I patched the roof on..........NO LEAKS!!  Took much longer than expected. Still have one big shelf loaded with tools, etc, that I have to go through, can do that a bit later. 

Worked in the garage today, for a couple hours, had to stop, got too tired. Not even half done, will get it this week. Cleaning and organizing. PITA but I like it when it's done. 

Was gonna put the boat away, but I decided to leave it for a few more days, in case I finish enough work, and the weather is good. 

The two patches I made on the garage  roof, did not leak!  Found a few more, which I expected, will glop them up in the next couple of days. 

Getting caught up, gotta keep at it.  

The fact that you have to clean and organize, fix your roof, and go through shit at your age show you have no net worth.  Sorry ass fuck.

Now you call my wife a bitch whore.  What a piece of shit you are.

As for TNW, yours is laughable and all based on inheritance.  Sad.  Last week I bought my parents a house that is worth more than all the land you only own part of.  Meanwhile you patched your own roof because you can't afford a roofer.

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Now you call my wife a bitch whore.  What a piece of shit you are.

As for TNW, yours is laughable and all based on inheritance.  Sad.  Last week I bought my parents a house that is worth more than all the land you only own part of.  Meanwhile you patched your own roof because you can't afford a roofer.

If you think I have no TNW, then why won't you stand up to me like a man, and take the, ZNOTTY TNW CHALLENGE???? 

Oh, 'cause you're a pussy and a faggot?  YEAH, THAT'S WHY!!!

Hey, are you gonna' post your broad in a bikini? Make sure you take a close-up of her ass, I want to inspect her for ASS ODOR!!! 

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I asked you to prove you had the dough and you couldn't.  Never said no.  No reason to fly there, my wife can write it up.

OK,what lawyer are you gonna use???

Wife and I spend hours leaf blowing to clear property, lots of trees. Acorn's are the size of golf balls this year, like stepping on marbles. Trying to buy this from local dealer, will put a bagging attachment on it. Anyone have experience with these?

Figure it will go around the rocks and trees better than a conventional lawn tractor

231407427_zeroturn.thumb.jpg.88c966a78938176ac56158cb698b10f2.jpg

1 hour ago, oldslowsledder said:

Wife and I spend hours leaf blowing to clear property, lots of trees. Acorn's are the size of golf balls this year, like stepping on marbles. Trying to buy this from local dealer, will put a bagging attachment on it. Anyone have experience with these?

Figure it will go around the rocks and trees better than a conventional lawn tractor

231407427_zeroturn.thumb.jpg.88c966a78938176ac56158cb698b10f2.jpg

That's a beauty. Those Z-Turns are usually twice as fast as a regular mower. With the mobility, you'll be way ahead, time-wise. 

That unit is gonna' be a few dollar bills, but I bet you will like it. :bc: