Official 550 Farm &Bashing Thread

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The only thing you've ever slapped is your own meat since no broad will touch it.

You have more people on ignore because they think you are a toolbag than there are people that came from HCS.

As for the few, I bet it is closer to zero you sad piece of fuck.

Hey, do you have a broad?

Post her up, don't be ashamed of her fat, hairy ass!!! 

Put the pig in a bikini, and let us inspect her ass. 

I wanna see her COTTAGE CHEESED, ass and thighs!!

I can tell ya' from the pic if she has the dreaded....ASS ODOR!! 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Again we don't fucking care.  If I was an Admin here I'd ban your ass. 

The question you have to ask yourself is........................ DO WE GIVE A FUCK?    NO

Is this @Polaris 550?

Posted Images

On 10/10/2021 at 2:21 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Why won't you faggots, come to Manchester with your financial documents, and collect 10Gs? Easy peasy. Come on, you queer-boys it's an easy 10Gs!! Oh, because you're broke-assed faggots? Is that why???

LMMFAO!!!   I sure do like " OWNING " you gay-boys!!! 

Everybody knows, you're afraid of me, and that I " OWN " you!!

Where's your BIKINI BROADS!!! Post up those fat-assed, ugly cunts!!

Show their dirty asses, with ASS ODOR!!

Show their fat, droopy tits!! 

Show their big fat stomachs!! 

You cannot claim ownage when you are a washed up has been. You are nothing, have nothing, and you cut grass for a buck. While this is not a bad thing, at least you aren't a welfare recipient. I have given you a challenge and you ignore it, just like we ignore yours. Want to prove something? Get off the couch and come prove it. Get in your piece of shit truck and come to Prescott, if not you will be exposed to more ridicule and you will forever be known as the Douche that takes his sled to the dealer for fuel. :lol:

Come get some old tuff guy.  

I also notice you have no game, your replies are always the same, like a one track mind, that's skipping. Are you stuck?  Do you have alzheimer's?  I would not doubt the latter. I mean you are as old as fuck, judging by your taste in polaroids to post as your life. 

How does it feel to be owned every day by someone on here?  How does it feel to be a dying nobody with nothing but a social sledding platform to try and troll people with?  How does it feel to not have a life and to think you have one here?   :lol:

How does it feel to think that money gets you something, and despite not having any money, your claims acvtually netting you nothing in this whole useless thread?  

I can tell you I feeel great when I get to come here, laugh at you and again remind you where you fit into this mess, at the bottom with my foot on your face.  :ashamed::lol:

And just cause you are using my words, here they are back at ya

I CLAIM " OWNAGE " with POWER!! SUPREME OWNAGE !!!!!!

:owned::owned::owned::owned:

• Like 1

Glad to see the Freedom Sledder laughing stock is still living up to his title. 

Still asking for pics of other people's Women as he sits broke and lonely in his dusty shithole shack. 

Just getting owned left and right..Absolutely hilarious 😂😂😂😂

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Still asking for pics of other people's Women as he sits broke and lonely in his dusty shithole shack. 

I cannot believe how he just keeps going.  :lol:   I mean you would think that at some point he would assess his life and realize how empty and useless it is.  He's been worked over by some of the best here and yet, he still comes back, asking for pics and pretending he is something.  It's hilarious and sad all at the same.  I am reminded of the outcast child that acts out to get attention, while everyone else shakes their heads and wonders where their parents are.

Do you think this waste of DNA has reproduced?  Do you think his spawn has disowned him also?  These are the questions I have.   :lol:

If I was a dirtbaggy as this joker, I would post a pic of one of my girlfriends and I would put 10k on the fact that he would have a heart attack and die the moment he saw it.  Doing all of us a favour.  I could not, nor would I ever do that and it's out of respect for my women more than the fact it would kill him, that keeps me from doing it.  

Edited by WildMann
1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

First of all EvilFag, you better check with YOUR State Police, 'cause in 1982, they SINGLED ME OUT of a crowd of about 200 candidates, during the physical agility test phase for state trooper, at the gymnasium at the navy Base in Groton. They asked me what I got on my written test, I told them, then they told me, I " had an excellent chance at a slot ". 

So, there's that. I also got singled out of a state police academy, for my boxing ability. I was also told by a classmate that I would " probably end up back at the academy as an instructor some day." 

Now, you might want to ask yourself, " Do I feel lucky messin' with this guy, well do I? " 

1 hour ago, WildMann said:

I cannot believe how he just keeps going.  :lol:   I mean you would think that at some point he would assess his life and realize how empty and useless it is.  He's been worked over by some of the best here and yet, he still comes back, asking for pics and pretending he is something.  It's hilarious and sad all at the same.  I am reminded of the outcast child that acts out to get attention, while everyone else shakes their heads and wonders where their parents are.

Do you think this waste of DNA has reproduced?  Do you think his spawn has disowned him also?  These are the questions I have.   :lol:

If I was a dirtbaggy as this joker, I would post a pic of one of my girlfriends and I would put 10k on the fact that he would have a heart attack and die the moment he saw it.  Doing all of us a favour.  I could not, nor would I ever do that and it's out of respect for my women more than the fact it would kill him, that keeps me from doing it.  

Hey WildFag, what's got you so triggered this morning? Did your gay lover find a new man and dump you? 

You talk big about your broads, well where are they???

I posted mine, you meat-stick lover.

Let's see your broads, and let's see their asses in bikinis, so I can determine if they have ASS ODOR!!! 

Post your pig sluts up! Don't be a pussy all your life!!  

2 hours ago, WildMann said:

You cannot claim ownage when you are a washed up has been. You are nothing, have nothing, and you cut grass for a buck. While this is not a bad thing, at least you aren't a welfare recipient. I have given you a challenge and you ignore it, just like we ignore yours. Want to prove something? Get off the couch and come prove it. Get in your piece of shit truck and come to Prescott, if not you will be exposed to more ridicule and you will forever be known as the Douche that takes his sled to the dealer for fuel. :lol:

Come get some old tuff guy.  

I also notice you have no game, your replies are always the same, like a one track mind, that's skipping. Are you stuck?  Do you have alzheimer's?  I would not doubt the latter. I mean you are as old as fuck, judging by your taste in polaroids to post as your life. 

How does it feel to be owned every day by someone on here?  How does it feel to be a dying nobody with nothing but a social sledding platform to try and troll people with?  How does it feel to not have a life and to think you have one here?   :lol:

How does it feel to think that money gets you something, and despite not having any money, your claims acvtually netting you nothing in this whole useless thread?  

I can tell you I feeel great when I get to come here, laugh at you and again remind you where you fit into this mess, at the bottom with my foot on your face.  :ashamed::lol:

And just cause you are using my words, here they are back at ya

I CLAIM " OWNAGE " with POWER!! SUPREME OWNAGE !!!!!!

:owned::owned::owned::owned:

Do you faggots wanna guess how much I've made in the last two days? 

If you can guess within $100.00 dollars I'll send you $25.00. 

If not will you send me $100.00? 

You chicken-shit faggot!!! LMAO!!

I " OWN " you to the MAX!!!

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ur a WELCHER  !!!

10 dollars and 67 cents 

Yep, almost as much as you ( on paper ) lost last week. So the answer is around $5.00

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yep, almost as much as you ( on paper ) lost last week. So the answer is around $5.00

That is what he charges per handy behind SANDY'S !!

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So, you're hangin' with The Gay One and, 1 JerksKidsWeiners now? 

Real  good people. Are you guys all gonna get together now and ride your Harleys. I'd watch out for them if they say they want to ride bitch, and they are wearing ass-less chaps.    

Went up on the garage today. Coated that second area. 

Just waiting for rain tomorrow afternoon to see how the porch makes out, and the two patches I did on the garage. 

I know the garage has more leaks, I'll mark them Sat or Sun. then patch them  the next dry day. 

Got tar all over me, the garage floor, the ladder, my pants, my arms, on the ground, you name it. 

I got two gallons of roof sealer, so I should be able to patch a few leaks before I need more. It takes about a half gallon for each area. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

First of all EvilFag, you better check with YOUR State Police, 'cause in 1982, they SINGLED ME OUT of a crowd of about 200 candidates, during the physical agility test phase for state trooper, at the gymnasium at the navy Base in Groton. They asked me what I got on my written test, I told them, then they told me, I " had an excellent chance at a slot ". 

So, there's that. I also got singled out of a state police academy, for my boxing ability. I was also told by a classmate that I would " probably end up back at the academy as an instructor some day." 

Now, you might want to ask yourself, " Do I feel lucky messin' with this guy, well do I? " 

You already told me that and yet you still didnt become a Trooper so it means absolutely nothing. 

My Brother in Law is a Police Sargent, got 3 other buddies that are also Cops. I am not impressed by your claims of NOT becoming a Cop 😂

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So you were an almost then too.  "Excellent chance" and "probably" turned out to be nothing which is funny because anyone who tries can get accepted in either place.  Doesn't even take much effort.

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Enough to buy a snickers bar.

56 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just waiting for rain tomorrow afternoon to see how the porch makes out, and the two patches I did on the garage. 

I know the garage has more leaks, I'll mark them Sat or Sun. then patch them  the next dry day. 

Got tar all over me, the garage floor, the ladder, my pants, my arms, on the ground, you name it. 

I got two gallons of roof sealer, so I should be able to patch a few leaks before I need more. It takes about a half gallon for each area. 

Proving your lack of net worth again.  What sort of moron 74 year old gets tar all over shit.  Not only are you poor you are incompetent at daily tasks.  

....oh an ROFL on the roof sealer to fix your leak.  What a GREAT place you have!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did ur siblings that live at said DUMP , CHIP in for the big tar ,

home improvement  ?? 

:owned: