Clearing the air on vaccines for covid

2 hours ago, Snake said:

How long ago was it that the government couldn't be trusted to keep the time of day, now some seem to feel the government is infallible and their words must be taken as gospel.

Where did you people come from?

Seeing you served our country you must have had many required immunizations. But this on….oh no we can’t have that .

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

Hey Fact Boy, you might have wanted to checkout the FACT that Sweden is vaccinating just like the rest of the planet LoL. Herd and natural immunity is great with closed borders, no international travel but that can't last forever.

And how is vaccinating as good or better than natural immunity?

54 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You're not aware of the fact they're recommending everyone get the vaccine, regardless if you've had it before or not? Doesn't that fly in the face of your claim?

Public announcement: Ace's household has herd immunity, therefore, lets declare Canada has herd immunity. Only certain areas need it to achieve it.

Again, show me an expert that claims they the vaccine is as good or better than natural antibodies 

my guess is that you won’t and will continue with low IQ strawman arguments 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

How long ago was it that the government couldn't be trusted to keep the time of day, now some seem to feel the government is infallible and their words must be taken as gospel.

Where did you people come from?

Iraq has WMD's!

Iran is tryna get a nuke!

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

And how is vaccinating as good or better than natural immunity?

Simply look at the statistics for spread, hospitalization and death from Covid now. It's over 90% non vaccinated

tbh

holy eff

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

Simply look at the statistics for spread, hospitalization and death from Covid now. It's over 90% non vaccinated

tbh

holy eff

And do those 90% have natural immunity? 

do you even understand what I’m asking?

35 minutes ago, ACE said:

Again, show me an expert that claims they the vaccine is as good or better than natural antibodies 

my guess is that you won’t and will continue with low IQ strawman arguments 

John Hopkins, University of Chicago Medicine, Mayo.

Why COVID-19 Vaccines Offer Better Protection Than Infection
Vaccination offers longer, stronger immunity, says virologist Sabra Klein.
https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/why-covid-19-vaccines-offer-better-protection-than-infection.html

Do I still need the vaccine if I’ve already had COVID-19?: Absolutely.
https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/do-i-need-a-vaccine-if-i-had-covid

"Natural immunity to coronaviruses, such as those that cause colds, is not long-lasting, and reinfection is possible," says John O'Horo, M.D., an infectious diseases physician at Mayo Clinic.

https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/hometown-health/featured-topic/recent-infection-could-affect-covid-19-vaccination

Let me know how many more low IQ strawman links you want. 

Just now, akvanden said:

John Hopkins, University of Chicago Medicine, Mayo.

Why COVID-19 Vaccines Offer Better Protection Than Infection
Vaccination offers longer, stronger immunity, says virologist Sabra Klein.
https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/why-covid-19-vaccines-offer-better-protection-than-infection.html

Do I still need the vaccine if I’ve already had COVID-19?: Absolutely.
https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/do-i-need-a-vaccine-if-i-had-covid

"Natural immunity to coronaviruses, such as those that cause colds, is not long-lasting, and reinfection is possible," says John O'Horo, M.D., an infectious diseases physician at Mayo Clinic.

https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/hometown-health/featured-topic/recent-infection-could-affect-covid-19-vaccination

Let me know how many more low IQ strawman links you want. 

I think you need to read what you linked. It’s opinion and not science based. It’s also old and anti science.

new data proves that natural immunity is significantly better than this near placebo. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Seeing you served our country you must have had many required immunizations. But this on….oh no we can’t have that .

And seeing as how you didn't, you are in the line of the last people to question my actions.

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

I think you need to read what you linked. It’s opinion and not science based. It’s also old and anti science.

new data proves that natural immunity is significantly better than this near placebo. 

ACE: "Again, show me an expert that claims they the vaccine is as good or better than natural antibodies "

I provide three experts, just ask you asked, from three of the best known medical institutions in the world and you completely side step. Don't ask the questions if you don't want the answers.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

ACE: "Again, show me an expert that claims they the vaccine is as good or better than natural antibodies "

I provide three experts, just ask you asked, from three of the best known medical institutions in the world and you completely side step. Don't ask the questions if you don't want the answers.

But it’s not science based, and that’s my main criteria. For the alt left, they actually hate science and data.