Should vaccine makers be liable for complications and deaths,

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Just imagine how different the covid death quantity reporting system would differ if those MFRS were liable for every covid death after being vaccinated ! 

They have been, for a while now, debunking/downplaying and denying the vaccines are responsible for vaccine deaths. They list other comorbidities as being the cause, not the vaccines themselves. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Dude hospitals have been claiming about capacity issues for years when it comes to bad flu seasons. 

https://time.com/5107984/hospitals-handling-burden-flu-patients/

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/8/6/01-0370_article

Yet data showed covid not much worse than bad flu seasons.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-new-data-show-hospital-levels-not-much-worse-than-flu-season

You said it, “during flu season” I’ll repeat, flu outbreak in July only against the unvaccinated. So strange. You have a creative mind, I’ll give you that.

What’s your local hospital? I’ve asked a few times now. 

Edited by akvanden

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You said it, “during flu season” I’ll repeat, flu outbreak in July only against the unvaccinated. So strange. You have a creative mind, I’ll give you that.

What’s your local hospital? I’ve asked a few times now. 

Dude the articles speak for themselves.  

Why do you want to know my local hospital?   I've already posted their statistics. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude the articles speak for themselves.  

Why do you want to know my local hospital?   I've already posted their statistics. 

Your assessment of flu outbreaks in July amongst the unvaccinated speak for themselves.

Call me a skeptic, of nearly everything posted on this site. Trust, but verify........ Which is it?

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Your assessment of flu outbreaks in July amongst the unvaccinated speak for themselves.

Call me a skeptic, of nearly everything posted on this site. Trust, but verify........ Which is it?

As a younger adult, use statistics to quantify why I should take the vaccine 

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I never made any claim of flu outbreaks in July dude....where are you coming up with that?

You do realize July is a big hospital month for injuries?   Its also when many residencies start.   Ever hear of the July effect?

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I never made any claim of flu outbreaks in July dude....where are you coming up with that?

You do realize July is a big hospital month for injuries?   Its also when many residencies start.   Ever hear of the July effect?

So you quoted my story about the MO field hospital due to covid with an article about bad flu seasons. Are you implying it just a flu outbreak in MO in July?

Now injuries are causing the covid outbreak? Or residencies? 

image.thumb.png.2bd21943a908f03ff5a48db249a5b180.png

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So you quoted my story about the MO field hospital due to covid with an article about bad flu seasons. Are you implying it just a flu outbreak in MO in July?

Now injuries are causing the covid outbreak? Or residencies? 

image.thumb.png.2bd21943a908f03ff5a48db249a5b180.png

Dude I was simply commenting on how influenza can limit hospital capacity no different than COVID.   I wasn't specifically referring to your article talking about July.  If I was I would have mentioned it before now.   You are making incorrect assumptions.

Now that its been brought up.  Your article doesn't mention if COVID was the only cause of capacity issues.

Yes summer injuries and residencies can cause an uptick in summer months.   ER visits dramatically go up in July and young starting doctors are more likely to submit patients as well has have errors.   I'm not claiming COVID had zero to do with increased hospitalizations any time of year.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/07/03/hospital-emergency-room-visits-fourth-of-july/

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude I was simply commenting on how influenza can limit hospital capacity no different than COVID.   I wasn't specifically referring to your article talking about July.  If I was I would have mentioned it before now.  

Yes summer injuries and residencies can cause an uptick in summer months.   ER visits dramatically go up in July and young starting doctors are more likely to submit patients.   I'm not claiming COVID had zero to do with increased hospitalizations any time of year.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/07/03/hospital-emergency-room-visits-fourth-of-july/

Dude, I can't tell when you quote it. 

At any rate, there's a "mild respiratory illness" outbreak in MO amongst the unvaccinated where they're asking for additional resources for a field hospital. Standard procedure for July. 

What hospital?

Edited by akvanden

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Dude, I can't tell when you quote it. 

At any rate, there's a "mild respiratory illness" outbreak in MO amongst the unvaccinated where they're asking for additional resources for a field hospital. Standard procedure for July. 

What hospital?

:lol:  

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/search/&q=July&author=Highmark&search_and_or=or

Why you want to know?

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Let me copy and paste what I previously answered.

"Call me a skeptic, of nearly everything posted on this site. Trust, but verify........ Which is it?"

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Let me copy and paste what I previously answered.

"Call me a skeptic, of nearly everything posted on this site. Trust, but verify........ Which is it?"

:lol:   I don't make shit up dude.  Go ahead....compare to what I posted in the other thread.   Show the kids I made it up. :lmao:

https://data.redding.com/covid-19-hospital-capacity/facility/mercyone-dubuque-medical-center/160069/

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   I don't make shit up dude.  Go ahead....compare to what I posted in the other thread.   Show the kids I made it up. :lmao:

https://data.redding.com/covid-19-hospital-capacity/facility/mercyone-dubuque-medical-center/160069/

Trust but verify - you pass the test. 

49 minutes ago, ACE said:

As a younger adult, use statistics to quantify why I should take the vaccine 

Because your luck is terrible, you went to the big city once and claimed to get the Covids. No wonder you're scared of a needle, it might kill ya.

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Trust but verify - you pass the test. 

Oh I'm so honored you approve.  :lol:  I don't make shit up on here dude.  Simply not the type of guy I am. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

Because your luck is terrible, you went to the big city once and claimed to get the Covids. No wonder you're scared of a needle, it might kill ya.

Why should I be scared of covid? 

7 hours ago, ACE said:

If they shouldn’t be liable due to informed consent, why does the alt left hate informed consent so much?

The alt left - oh the irony. Did you know before the Covid vaccine came along that most of the antivaxxxers were left-leaning crunchy granola hippies? And now you stand locked arm in arm with them, without realizing you’ve joined their club. Will you leave their club once Covid is over, or are you guys partners for life now?

On 7/21/2021 at 2:38 PM, ACE said:

The alt left says no to protect corporations. Interesting. 

Governments have already rendered them not liable, Doesn't matter what we want.