Where in the freak are all the sleds?!

42 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

@Zambroski lost out on this one to a kid.  Air in the morning is crisp.  Seeing more sleds for sale now.  3 weeks out to Haydays!

FB_IMG_1629598817161.jpg

Travis Muller.  Bought my 17 from Team Muller. I’m not driving that far for a SX sled….yet.  

Been stopping into dealers all summer just to see what they have, most have nothing and what they are getting is already sold. I just traded off my 2016 MXZ600 for a new 2021 Indy 600sp 129. They had two, mine and a 2022 but the 22 was gone that day. 
The wife was looking for a Indy 550f most of the year and a local dealer had a 2019 with 1500 miles, the only sled he had in the shop. The dealership I got mine from ordered 50 550f this year and will get 9 and they are sold. If I wanted a 850 doo or polaris they can be had or that new little Cat can be found but most everything else is either a spring check or good luck.

The thing I have noticed most dealers saying is sled are coming in with parts missing and they don't know when the parts ill be showing up. Try to explain to the customer the new unit is here but you have to wait for parts. It's going to be a bad year for new units.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/24/2021 at 4:46 PM, Doomxz600 said:

Been stopping into dealers all summer just to see what they have, most have nothing and what they are getting is already sold. I just traded off my 2016 MXZ600 for a new 2021 Indy 600sp 129. They had two, mine and a 2022 but the 22 was gone that day. 
The wife was looking for a Indy 550f most of the year and a local dealer had a 2019 with 1500 miles, the only sled he had in the shop. The dealership I got mine from ordered 50 550f this year and will get 9 and they are sold. If I wanted a 850 doo or polaris they can be had or that new little Cat can be found but most everything else is either a spring check or good luck.

The thing I have noticed most dealers saying is sled are coming in with parts missing and they don't know when the parts ill be showing up. Try to explain to the customer the new unit is here but you have to wait for parts. It's going to be a bad year for new units.

Yep, thats why I bought mine a few weeks ago and will wait till late fall to sell my 17

• 3 weeks later...

Got a lucky tip last week from a buddy up in Grand Forks, ND who knew of a guy in TRF unloading some newer race sleds he snagged from AC.  2021 RXC.  Gonna have to make some changes to it but, I think I can make it my new weapon of self destruction this season!

4351E29E-7774-41C0-8762-BF239FC868D1.jpeg

On 9/25/2021 at 7:30 PM, Zambroski said:

Got a lucky tip last week from a buddy up in Grand Forks, ND who knew of a guy in TRF unloading some newer race sleds he snagged from AC.  2021 RXC.  Gonna have to make some changes to it but, I think I can make it my new weapon of self destruction this season!

4351E29E-7774-41C0-8762-BF239FC868D1.jpeg

What are your thoughts on the RXC seat?  Think it will be ok on the trail?  I can see the advantages for ice racing.  Just not so sure how it will do on a 250 mile trail ride.

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

What are your thoughts on the RXC seat?  Think it will be ok on the trail?  I can see the advantages for ice racing.  Just not so sure how it will do on a 250 mile trail ride.

It’s oddly soft but, I’m actually pretty excited about the design. The SX seat is similar just not so pronounced with the cut out.  I should be able to get my head on the side of the ski on sharpies now.   :lol:

As far as comfort, I don’t see it being an issue but, I’d rather shoot myself in the face than do 250 miles.

Ask @racinfarmer about comfort.  He’s got two of them like that I think.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s oddly soft but, I’m actually pretty excited about the design. The SX seat is similar just not so pronounced with the cut out.  I should be able to get my head on the side of the ski on sharpies now.   :lol:

As far as comfort, I don’t see it being an issue but, I’d rather shoot myself in the face than do 250 miles.

Ask @racinfarmer about comfort.  He’s got two of them like that I think.

Have 2, have had 4 total.  18's almost all ripped on the vertical part of the cutout.  I have a pair prototype seat covers from an aftermarket company that is super durable and will probably rip at the stitches before the cover rips, if I ever use them again.