• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

2 hours ago, joesale said:

image.png.c51cff71a56202fc008cff5083224cf0.png

What a dumb worthless. cunt.  Haven’t heard a peep out of her, but to criticize how the people being forced to deal with their massive fuck up are dealing with it.   

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What a dumb worthless. cunt.  Haven’t heard a peep out of her, but to criticize how the people being forced to deal with their massive fuck up are dealing with it.   

I thought no politician could be more abrasive than Hillary but Kamala (the rare time she speaks) says "hold my beer." 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

She will be the next POTUS! Ha ha ha!  We're so fucked.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I thought the extra fed unemployment ended already? 

How much has WIC gone up? How much has the child credit gone up? How are they now receiving the child credit, is it still a credit or a direct transfer payment.  

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

How much has WIC gone up? How much has the child credit gone up? How are they now receiving the child credit, is it still a credit or a direct transfer payment.  

Not enough to live on. Try again. 

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Or maybe kinda like injecting a whole bunch of debt based demand into the economy that resulted in soaring debt, soaring profits and prices, steadily increasing worker productivity, and stagnant wages.

🤔🤔

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Are you really trying to say that people aren’t returning to work because WIC and the child tax credit has become so lucrative....You don’t really believe that....right?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you really trying to say that people aren’t returning to work because WIC and the child tax credit has become so lucrative....You don’t really believe that....right?

Probably. Dude seems pretty dim.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know a guy got 24k from government between taxes and stimulus just in March, walked in to my dealer and said I quit, I don't need to work..4 kids net you over 10k per stimulus and there were 3. We had one of our employees quit with 3 kids and his wife is on permanent disability, got 32k, walked in gave his 2 weeks, never showed up the next day. Drives for Uber if he wants to get out of the house..So yeah, it's definitely happening and happening a lot. Every restaurant around here closes by 9, no staff