• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Where do I get my trophy, 9_9 it was on FB and they approved it so I fig FS would. :koo-koo:

You as a parent I thought would have a little better compassion about the killings in Texas even if it is/was on Facebook.

I pray nothing like what happened in Texas happens in your hometown or to you, your family or your friends families.

Just because you seen it posted somewhere else does not mean you should repost it other places, did you share it with your coworkers and post it on the companies website? did you repost it on your facebook page.

wow just wow Rob I thought you were a better person than this....... Guess I was wrong again............ 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

You as a parent I thought would have a little better compassion about the killings in Texas even if it is/was on Facebook.

I pray nothing like what happened in Texas happens in your hometown or to you, your family or your friends families.

Just because you seen it posted somewhere else does not mean you should repost it other places, did you share it with your coworkers and post it on the companies website? did you repost it on your facebook page.

wow just wow Rob I thought you were a better person than this....... Guess I was wrong again............ 

Jerry I think I did better this time. 9_9

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Jerry I think I did better this time. 9_9

You're wacked in the head

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Badger** said:

19 Subtly Offensive Memes That Might Send You To Hell - Memebase - Funny  Memes

35 minutes ago, Badger** said:

310 Extra Offensive Memes and More ideas | memes, funny memes, offensive  memes

33 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Mostly offensive memes

31 minutes ago, Badger** said:

19 Subtly Offensive Memes That Might Send You To Hell - Memebase - Funny  Memes

25 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Offensive Memes Too Brutal For Normies - Funny Gallery

Are you trying to ruin another thread Rob?

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Harvard Revoked Admission Offers To At Least 10 Students After They Posted Offensive  Memes

Harvard memes for horny bourgeois teens??? You are one sick motherfucker Rob. Seriously WTF???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You've never heard of offense of meme's have you? They seem to work, 9_9 google works great today.

If you stop I will stop. The ball is in your court. :whistle: Try not to spin this Stevie. :bc:

Wow,,,just wow.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Harvard memes for horny bourgeois teens??? You are one sick motherfucker Rob. Seriously WTF???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I never saw that part,, Hmm go look up offensive memes, they seem to work. 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I never saw that part,, Hmm go look up offensive memes, they seem to work. 

:backpeddle: sick pervert

I just taught u how to spell the bold :owned: