Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'IM OFFENDED Who givesa ogivesashit? a shit?'

I don't think anyone is offended:dunno: I think people just find it classless,tasteless and most of all very unAmerican. Didn't you guys just celebrate Memorial Day??And this is what you take away from that??

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

It's supposed to be offensive,  it's the meme thread...nothing wrong with what he posted. 

I guess we'll just have to see how many peeps hit the laugh emoji. I'm guessing not many.Offensive is fine.:thumbsup: A little class helps too.

Just now, HSR said:

I guess we'll just have to see how many peeps hit the laugh emoji. I'm guessing not many.Offensive is fine.:thumbsup: A little class helps too.

Not much different than the anti Cristian stuff...to some people (not me) it crosses the same line. 

Don't go woke on us now.

Just now, SkisNH said:

Not much different than the anti Cristian stuff...to some people (not me) it crosses the same line. 

Don't go woke on us now.

Never fear,,I just draw the line at dead children that's all.

Just now, SkisNH said:

But raped children by a priest is on topic..

Well not the ones raped to death obviously :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

But raped children by a priest is on topic..

OK if you're going to get "woke" on me,,,those priest jokes are pointed toward the institution of the church,,not making fun of the kids turmoil. Can you see the difference??? 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

OK if you're going to get "woke" on me,,,those priest jokes are pointed toward the institution of the church,,not making fun of the kids turmoil. Can you see the difference??? 

Nope...to me it's just blowing off steam.  I'm okay with it all. 

To me it's better than the racism that is allowed to fester at a low simmer on here. That shit is real, the memes are jokes