• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Or where they live, life style choices, lack of priorities..

How much food do you donate a year?? I send a few bags a year of canned goods, a few bags of clothes, and a few bags of toiletries to help out multiple facilities..I also donate some things to the SPCA..

You??

I really don't care what you do.But it is absolutely no surprise that you have turned this immediately into a personal me versus you argument.

This statement isn't the flex and the winning argument that you think it is. 

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What if the choose to buy meth instead of food??..I see those people on a daily basis, no home, no clothes, no job, but high as fuck..

About 10% of the world lives in extreme poverty. 

Less than 0.5% of people in the United States used meth in the last month.

This line is a red herring and a mark of someone who is not conversing in good faith. You all like to think you're honest and moral people and then you offer lines of reasoning like this that reveal your true character. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I really don't care what you do.But it is absolutely no surprise that you have turned this immediately into a personal me versus you argument.

This statement isn't the flex and the winning argument that you think it is. 

Well I'm not someone who does nothing when I see a problem or someone who needs help, I see a problem I try and help solve it....Hey it's cool, some people are problem solvers and some are not..

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

About 10% of the world lives in extreme poverty. 

Less than 0.5% of people in the United States used meth in the last month.

This line is a red herring and a mark of someone who is not conversing in good faith. You all like to think you're honest and moral people and then you offer lines of reasoning like this that reveal your true character. 

Seems you are spreading misinformation and propaganda again..

Substance Abuse Statistics. Among Americans aged 12 years and older, 31.9 million are current illegal drug users (used within the last 30 days). 11.7% of Americans 12 and over use illegal drugs. 53 million or 19.4% of people 12 and over have used illegal drugs or misused prescription drugs within the last year

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I'm not someone who does nothing when I see a problem or someone who needs help, I see a problem I try and help solve it....Hey it's cool, some people are problem solvers and some are not..

And some people are reactionaries who have been so conditioned by culture that they pathologically defend a deeply broken system as if the system is somehow part of them and they it. 

These same people also like to provide woefully inadequate individualized micro "solutions" to macroeconomic problems. This is yet another extension of the compulsion to defend the broken system at any and all cost.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Seems you are spreading misinformation and propaganda again..

Substance Abuse Statistics. Among Americans aged 12 years and older, 31.9 million are current illegal drug users (used within the last 30 days). 11.7% of Americans 12 and over use illegal drugs. 53 million or 19.4% of people 12 and over have used illegal drugs or misused prescription drugs within the last year

You said meth, dipshit. Now you're blatantly lying to cover your ass.

This is typical reactionary simping for capitalism. Smh 

Just now, motonoggin said:

And some people are reactionaries who have been so conditioned by culture that they pathologically defend a deeply broken system as if the system is somehow part of them and they it. 

These same people also like to provide woefully inadequate individualized micro "solutions" to macroeconomic problems. This is yet another extension of the compulsion to defend the broken system at any and all cost.

So what do you do the help starving people?? For the 2nd time

You said meth, dipshit. Now you're blatantly lying to cover your ass.

This is typical reactionary simping for capitalism. Smh 

You seem triggered with your personal attack and name calling..hehehe

Just now, Rigid1 said:

So what do you do the help starving people?? For the 2nd time

You can fuck off with the 

sO wUt Do U dO? dErP? 

I'm not talking about individuals, dumb shit. I don't give two fucks how many canned goods you took to Father Fred to make yourself feel good.  I am talking about the systemic failures. You want to talk about those? No, of course not, as you've made abundantly clear. You'd rather lie, deflect, and simp for capitalists like a good little cuck. 

• Haha 1

You can fuck off with the 

sO wUt Do U dO? dErP? 

I'm not talking about individuals, dumb shit. I don't give two fucks how many canned goods you took to Father Fred to make yourself feel good.  I am talking about the systemic failures. You want to talk about those? No, of course not, as you've made abundantly clear. You'd rather lie, deflect, and simp for capitalists like a good little cuck. 

Oh dang, another personal attack and name calling post..What did you say about people who do that??

And just an FYI, I actually went and helped feed someone, I never posted about it looking for any praising, but you post about people needing food, do nothing about it but post a meme on a snowmobile website only to look for praise..Man, I don't know if I've ever seen anyone so desperate for attention as you.. 😢 Sad to say the least.. Hopefully you can find happiness and the feeling of being content in life some day......

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh dang, another personal attack and name calling post..What did you say about people who do that??

And just an FYI, I actually went and helped feed someone, I never posted about it looking for any praising, but you post about people needing food, do nothing about it but post a meme on a snowmobile website only to look for praise..Man, I don't know if I've ever seen anyone so desperate for attention as you.. 😢 Sad to say the least.. Hopefully you can find happiness and the feeling of being content in life some day......

Again, I couldn't care less what you do. You just took the opportunity to brag yourself up and deflect in defense of the failed capitalist system. Total cuck behavior.

Again, I couldn't care less what you do. You just took the opportunity to brag yourself up and deflect in defense of the failed capitalist system. Total cuck behavior.

Awww, thanks Moto!! Coming from you, I take that as a compliment!!

No go post some lame memes about something you will never ever in your entire life have the spine to do anything about..:bc:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Awww, thanks Moto!! Coming from you, I take that as a compliment!!

No go post some lame memes about something you will never ever in your entire life have the spine to do anything about..:bc:

This is yet another example of your blatant dishonesty and willingness to sacrifice your own moral character upon the altar of capitalism. 

There is no microeconomic solution to a macroeconomic problem.