Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20230127_111310_Facebook.jpg

i was in school for cnc, teacher said "i am amazed how the young crowd is so lacking in knowledge , but they know 7 grams is a quarter, 3.5 is an eighth , and 28 grams is an ounce" 

Edited by sleepybrew
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I saw a few people online saying 5 in OF was the best they'd seen it!  :lol:

that is probably the best trail 5 has ever been, that was the worst trail I have ever been on with the exception of Little John road which has a disclaimer stating "you are about to enter 5 miles of pure hell" somewhere in the Redfield area

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

that is probably the best trail 5 has ever been, that was the worst trail I have ever been on with the exception of Little John road which has a disclaimer stating "you are about to enter 5 miles of pure hell" somewhere in the Redfield area

oh fuck yeah!  4ft.ers and dodging water holes that were as wide as the trail just to get to salmon river rd. and hope like hell it was smooth........only to find out...... it wasn't.:lol:

• Haha 1

On 1/25/2023 at 9:15 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I didn't know that until a couple years ago when a friend told me. He thought I was joking when I said I never knew it:lol:....however, 2 of my cars have no arrow on guage.

I learned something new today.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1