Meme thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok she looks pretty good there.  I don't really follow that sport, guess she's well known  :lol: 

They're free to do whatever they want but I'm free to think its not very attractive as far as the female form

Its like that crossing the border from Jackman ME into Quebec.  You go from BMWs (big Maine women) to a country full of hot women.  Other areas of the country, everyone is fit, go to Jackson Hole, Aspen, areas in south Florida....everyones tight and right.  I've never been to Mississippi or Louisiana, but i hear there are some areas that there are a lotta fat people  :lol: 

Fucking porkers. Your not missing anything 

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok she looks pretty good there.  I don't really follow that sport, guess she's well known  :lol: 

They're free to do whatever they want but I'm free to think its not very attractive as far as the female form

Its like that crossing the border from Jackman ME into Quebec.  You go from BMWs (big Maine women) to a country full of hot women.  Other areas of the country, everyone is fit, go to Jackson Hole, Aspen, areas in south Florida....everyones tight and right.  I've never been to Mississippi or Louisiana, but i hear there are some areas that there are a lotta fat people  :lol: 

Its money...wealthy people tend to eat better, have active hobbies etc.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/24/2023 at 10:53 AM, Cold War said:

Yeah, it’s crazy.  Flipping through some old woodstock photos the other day.  Not a fat person at the entire festival.   Now the new Biden fat czar is saying it is all genetic and 90% of people can do nothing about it?  :lol:

They are lying about the food and inactivity.  Trying to make this the new normal.  

To be fair, I don't think they put as much garbage in foods then as they do now and there was no where near as many fast food joints.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

To be fair, I don't think they put as much garbage in foods then as they do now and there was no where near as many fast food joints.

Right, that is what Im saying.  
Had some Germans  in here and they were saying when they came over here the woman’s breast got bigger.  Which got me thinking, you don’t see a lot of small breasted  women anymore.  A lot of these younger women have huge breasts.  Genetics?  I think not,  its the food.