• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

How did you come across such a freak of nature...?

Lol. This is a woman on roids. Dani is not on roids.

Screenshot_20230123_212150.jpg

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't believe you.  They look pretty much the same to me.

Hey old man keep in mind we come from a generation where most dudes are 6ft 200 lbs and woman are 5ft 3  120.

Taint like that no more.  Both semesters are the same size.  

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't believe you.  They look pretty much the same to me.

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Hey old man keep in mind we come from a generation where most dudes are 6ft 200 lbs and woman are 5ft 3  120.

Not that it matters, but she was recently tested. They all get tested for crossfit games.

Screenshot_20230123_213803.jpg

18 hours ago, Cold War said:

Truth!   Out to eat for daughters birthday last night.  A whole table of young girls next to us.  Just Yuuuuuge!  
where these girls going to be at when they hit their 40’s?   Not normal.🤔

I spent the better part of December in Taiwan for the first time in a few years.  It's astonishing when you land back in the US and see the people after being away for a while.  This country is absolutely chock full of fat, ugly, disgusting people who don't take care of themselves or care how they look.  I think in the month I was in Taipei, I saw maybe 10 fat people, and 8 of them were white.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I spent the better part of December in Taiwan for the first time in a few years.  It's astonishing when you land back in the US and see the people after being away for a while.  This country is absolutely chock full of fat, ugly, disgusting people who don't take care of themselves or care how they look.  I think in the month I was in Taipei, I saw maybe 10 fat people, and 8 of them were white.

Yeah, it’s crazy.  Flipping through some old woodstock photos the other day.  Not a fat person at the entire festival.   Now the new Biden fat czar is saying it is all genetic and 90% of people can do nothing about it?  :lol:

They are lying about the food and inactivity.  Trying to make this the new normal.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, it’s crazy.  Flipping through some old woodstock photos the other day.  Not a fat person at the entire festival.   Now the new Biden fat czar is saying it is all genetic and 90% of people can do nothing about it?  :lol:

They are lying about the food and inactivity.  Trying to make this the new normal.  

You ever seen Wall-E the kids movie we’ll that’s what we will be like eventually robots doing everything for us 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

well you get fat disgusting singers like lizzo wearing nothing and thinking all that fat is attractive, and she is proud of her body. young people see that as a pass to not care , get fat, and still be proud. but eventually the dr comes knocking and explains how soon they will be dead at the rate they are going. then they are the new thin crowd that is so proud of how they look, when they should look like that normally. all that money and not gonna live to spend it. i saw the same thing with the woodstock photos. think about back then, mcdonalds was few and far between. now if there is a commercial for fast food, it's likely close enough for you to get it. kelly clarkson another one. looks like she ate her children

2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

well you get fat disgusting singers like lizzo wearing nothing and thinking all that fat is attractive, and she is proud of her body. young people see that as a pass to not care , get fat, and still be proud. but eventually the dr comes knocking and explains how soon they will be dead at the rate they are going. then they are the new thin crowd that is so proud of how they look, when they should look like that normally. all that money and not gonna live to spend it. i saw the same thing with the woodstock photos. think about back then, mcdonalds was few and far between. now if there is a commercial for fast food, it's likely close enough for you to get it. kelly clarkson another one. looks like she ate her children

Right they are trying to make it normal. Wife was showing me her new victoria secret flyer.  Obese women in skimpy outfits?  🤮 why is that sexy? 

I see a lot of old skinny people drinking when we are down in Florida, but you don’t see any old fat people . 

it's like all we learned about our health means nothing. like cigs. well known habit to fuck you up , but still available and new customers on the regular. pretty well known that obesity is no good. look at covid. that was one of the issues that can increase severity , being obese. imagine what their knees and joints are going through carrying that weight , not to mention your heart pumping through all that fat, as well as what's in their veins. some are just prone to being big, but they should be the ones trying not to. i have 2 stepdaughters, one is fit, runs marathons, the other not so much. sits around , works from home, and has tried every diet idea known to man. the women in her family tend to be wide in the ass and she is too. small frame it looks terrible on her. she has no excuse, lives right next to a sweet bike path and has a sweet bike. her health issues have been constant

19 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Ok.

Screenshot_20230123_212546.jpg

Ok she looks pretty good there.  I don't really follow that sport, guess she's well known  :lol: 

19 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

They're free to do whatever they want but I'm free to think its not very attractive as far as the female form

7 hours ago, Matt said:

Its like that crossing the border from Jackman ME into Quebec.  You go from BMWs (big Maine women) to a country full of hot women.  Other areas of the country, everyone is fit, go to Jackson Hole, Aspen, areas in south Florida....everyones tight and right.  I've never been to Mississippi or Louisiana, but i hear there are some areas that there are a lotta fat people  :lol: 

• Like 1