• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

i think the most awkward gift i saw was in the 70s when my aunt gave my brothers ,who were like 13-14 , an ounce of weed each. they were so excited. big fat ounce of "columbian" dirt weed , brown shit with seeds and stems. my mom on the other hand who is to this day total straight edge, was not as happy. she let them keep it , but the look she gave my aunt was a bone chiller. she was some pissed off. but really , who does that? she could have slipped it when my mom was in the kitchen, but she did it in front of her just to rile her up

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

i think the most awkward gift i saw was in the 70s when my aunt gave my brothers ,who were like 13-14 , an ounce of weed each. they were so excited. big fat ounce of "columbian" dirt weed , brown shit with seeds and stems. my mom on the other hand who is to this day total straight edge, was not as happy. she let them keep it , but the look she gave my aunt was a bone chiller. she was some pissed off. but really , who does that? she could have slipped it when my mom was in the kitchen, but she did it in front of her just to rile her up

When my single mom in her late 60's started dating a guy in his late 70's and we were having our first Christmas with him around I gave he a box FULL of sex stuff,lube's,condoms, some stuff from Spensers joke/gag shop. She unwrapped it opened/slammed the box shut and scooted from the room.My sisters followed her (they didn't know) and had to pry the box from her to see what was in there. She returned to the room all prim/proper and told me with as thick of an Irish brogue as she could muster to,,,,,,,,,,,,, "Fuck off" :lol:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

When my single mom in her late 60's started dating a guy in his late 70's and we were having our first Christmas with him around I gave he a box FULL of sex stuff,lube's,condoms, some stuff from Spensers joke/gag shop. She unwrapped it opened/slammed the box shut and scooted from the room.My sisters followed her (they didn't know) and had to pry the box from her to see what was in there. She returned to the room all prim/proper and told me with as thick of an Irish brogue as she could muster to,,,,,,,,,,,,, "Fuck off" :lol:

man , to think all the years , every year different but with some with wild shit

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Offended?? Why would I be offended? I agree with Snowblower. Who am I to judge.:ashamed:

Cool so add some Meme's and get your attention somewhere else :thumb: