Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I know its a meme thread, but I couldn't resist posting this here:

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Guys who think they can get every penny back from a 1 off custom build. 🤪

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

kick in nuts GIF

i did the same thing in my early days. guy was a few belts higher than me and older. we had to fight during a test to move up to the next belt. i didn't have to win , just show my ability. the hand drops and i kicked him right under his balls. not my usual, and the form was awful. nerves i guess. it was literally like this video , and he was gasping. what they did was make you lay on your stomach with your feet straight out. the biggest guy there stood on the balls of your feet and it "redirected" the pain. i experienced it later. i see karate schools around , i ask i they are fighting and i get looks of "no". we pretty much killed each other , but that was the 70s and 80s. 

21 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

i did the same thing in my early days. guy was a few belts higher than me and older. we had to fight during a test to move up to the next belt. i didn't have to win , just show my ability. the hand drops and i kicked him right under his balls. not my usual, and the form was awful. nerves i guess. it was literally like this video , and he was gasping. what they did was make you lay on your stomach with your feet straight out. the biggest guy there stood on the balls of your feet and it "redirected" the pain. i experienced it later. i see karate schools around , i ask i they are fighting and i get looks of "no". we pretty much killed each other , but that was the 70s and 80s. 

This is Badgers signature kick :lol:

DC73E90C-B09F-4AF0-A4A6-133BCF44DB2B.jpeg

• Haha 2