Meme thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

Here too. Lost both Mom and Dad in the last 10 months. Spent weekends from Feb. to July cleaning the place out. The farm has been in the family since 1910, I don't think anybody ever threw anything away ever.

Sorry to hear that  :sad:

Mom hated clutter but dad was the opposite so cleaning out the Pole barn and basement has been fun. When mom moved she left anything she didn't want so I had to weed thru some stuff there. Then she comes back looking for stuff  :lol:

• Haha 1

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

We spent 3 months clearing out my brother's place and we should've just kept a few mementos and called a company to haul everything away. We rented 3 big dumpsters and had a big fire going burning furniture etc. 

7 hours ago, smokin george said:

We spent 3 months clearing out my brother's place and we should've just kept a few mementos and called a company to haul everything away. We rented 3 big dumpsters and had a big fire going burning furniture etc. 

We bought a farm from a lady that let like her cousin's son and his wife live with her on the site for the better part of 30+ years.  Big old farm house, smallish barn, pig bar, chicken coop, horse barn small shed - all FULL of stuff.  So full, the cousin's son bought 3 single wides to store more shit in.  When the lady we bought the place from went to the home, it really went out of control.  

We ended up emptying the house out by backing end dumps up and just throwing shit out the windows.  It was a all summer long project.  

My uncle had a relative of ours come out and help go through stuff and for the most part, they could take what they wanted for their antique store.  

Lots of stuff just got hucked and burned, but there was lots of stuff saved too.