• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

@ckf

:lol:

Screenshot_20220810-071227_Facebook.jpg

Rob's story about getting a pizza with his brother in law was classic.

Long story short.... His BIL asked the person behind the counter how many pieces the medium and the large each had. When the pizza guy said that they both had 8 he ordered the medium. Rob suggested the large because he was hungry at the time. To which the BIL replied that they both have the same number of pieces.

Rob had me in stitches when he told me that story sitting at his kitchen table.  :lol:

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

sing.jpg

Shawshank redemption, you'll come to a cross roads, follow the stone wall to a tall tree, in the wall by the tree will be a stone not like any of the other stone in the wall, look under that stone........ something like that....lol

• Like 1

• Gold Member
44 minutes ago, HSR said:

Don’t know if I posted this one 

A074786C-DFAD-4B99-B2D9-C63954AFD880.png

This literally happened to my bud in thialand.  He spent all day and night with this thing....  Only to get hot and heavy on the beach just before sunrise and boom theres a cock there.....  He came back home and gave all of us a now you know moment.....  He hasn't been the same since.  Maybe it was the ectasy but I blame the it......

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Shawshank redemption, you'll come to a cross roads, follow the stone wall to a tall tree, in the wall by the tree will be a stone not like any of the other stone in the wall, look under that stone........ something like that....lol

That field is actually in Ohio. I wanted to go to it because I quote that all the time to the wife and my parents live close to buxton but I was let down after some research 😂 😞.

• Like 1