• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

11 hours ago, Snake said:

Yep, fuck the Book and fuck the Book links.

If you want to go a step further, as I have, get the Facebook Container app for your browser...

How does Facebook Container work?

The Facebook "Like" and "Share" buttons that appear on shopping, news and other sites contain Facebook trackers. Even if you don’t use them, Facebook uses these buttons to track you. Facebook Container blocks these trackers and will display a fence icon to show you where these trackers were removed.

When you visit Facebook, the add-on loads it in another tab and the fence icon is displayed in your address bar. This puts Facebook in its own boundary with other Facebook-owned sites, including Instagram and Messenger. You can allow other sites into the Facebook Container boundary, but this will allow Facebook to track more of your web activity.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/facebook-container-prevent-facebook-tracking

Same thing happens on here, I google some thing and I get a push from other sites. You do know Freedom sledder is on Facebook. 

25307.jpg

85921.jpg

Edited by Badger**

27 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Same thing happens on here, I google some thing and I get a push from other sites. You do know Freedom sledder is on Facebook. 

25307.jpg

85921.jpg

Yes, and the container blocked the track... see the ! on the fence icon?

0101.png.959f0e9c188b328b33c9f340b313ca03.png