• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well think about what you just said. The correct thing would've been "I've only had to take one of my 3 BMWs to the dealer once for a recall." Not I've NEVER had to take my 3 BMWs to the dealer! Except!!!! 

You were implying having a BMW was a commitment to the dealer.... maintenance and repairs. But you know that, and tried to save some skin by playing the semantics game.

Handing you your ass previously in the thread definitely triggered you into your little game of your/you're....

I will admit I could have worded my reply better to bring it down to your level, I simply thought as adults we were beyond that...

I will keep this in mind for the future. :bc:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

You were implying having a BMW was a commitment to the dealer.... maintenance and repairs. But you know that, and tried to save some skin by playing the semantics game.

Handing you your ass previously in the thread definitely triggered you into your little game of your/you're....

I will admit I could have worded my reply better to bring it down to your level, I simply thought as adults we were beyond that...

554D0AD0-A5A4-4182-95CF-CCDCC299C3F8.jpeg

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snake said:

You just did it again.

I'm adult so I will let you off this time.

:bc:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I've never been to the dealer and I have 3 BMWs!!!!

:lol:

Except!

You do know there are service centers that are not BMW dealer that work on European imports exclusively right? I have 2 within a few miles of me

Just now, Rigid1 said:

You do know there are service centers that are not BMW dealer that work on European imports exclusively right? I have 2 within a few miles of me

Sure, but alot of import guys won't take them there.

They deal exclusively with the brand dealer for the white glove ass raping service.

:news:

Just now, Steve753 said:

Sure, but alot of import guys won't take them there.

They deal exclusively with the brand dealer for the white glove ass raping service.

:news:

I don't know about that my buddies shop is 3 weeks out for appointments

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't know about that my buddies shop is 3 weeks out for appointments

Well Snakes NEVER had issues with his 3 BMWs so it must be other import brands!!!!

Just now, Steve753 said:

Well Snakes NEVER had issues with his 3 BMWs so it must be other import brands!!!!

Water pump on the old X5. Any mechanic worth a shit can do a water pump... yes, even on a BMW.

Amamzing things can happen when you maintain your vehicles. And white gloves make my hands itch.

Also amazing is the people you guys choose to hang around with... :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Water pump on the old X5. Any mechanic worth a shit can do a water pump... yes, even on a BMW.

Amamzing things can happen when you maintain your vehicles. And white gloves make my hands itch.

Also amazing is the people you guys choose to hang around with... :lol:

What does that even mean?

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

……..lookin for memes……….

CFE1E4DA-B3F1-4A7B-8466-412BA465774A.jpeg

Courage, POS been begging for money for almost a year.

How is that courageous 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

How is that courageous 

Not to mention he destroyed his entire country

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

How is that courageous 

He did stay and lead when most of the world thought this was going to me over quickly. 

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

He did stay and lead when most of the world thought this was going to me over quickly. 

Lead, i guess if you call hosting rockstars and Hollywood elites leading then you are right

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

He does BMW, Benz, Saab, Land Rover, Porsche, Ferrari, Lotus,Lamborghini, and McLaren.. Doesn't get into Jap stuff much, but helped me with my 2jz swapped 350z which I sold to his son..

One thing he has always told me is never ever buy a Land Rover 

• Like 1