• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sure act like it.

I don't feel the need to paint any kind of picture of my life to anyone.... least of all the site "Is he a real person".......

8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Screenshot_20220609-133639_Facebook.jpg

I saw something almost this bad in a CVS about a year ago. I was gonna take a pic, but she was with a guy that looked like he didn't have 10 bucks to lose if he stabbed me, so I opted not to. 

Disgusting human being.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Snake said:

I don't feel the need to paint any kind of picture of my life to anyone.... least of all the site "Is he a real person".......

If you want to sound like a little angry cunt have at it…just pointing it out and I can assure you I’m a real person but carry on with your stories Uncle Remus.👍🏼🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I saw something almost this bad in a CVS about a year ago. I was gonna take a pic, but she was with a guy that looked like he didn't have 10 bucks to lose if he stabbed me, so I opted not to. 

Disgusting human being.  

Will you look at that, you have something in common with her.

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you want to sound like a little angry cunt have at it…just pointing it out and I can assure you I’m a real person but carry on with your stories Uncle Remus.👍🏼🤣

WILL THE FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY SEE THE ELUSIVE SMALES IN HIS NATURAL HABITAT PLEASE PICK UP THE WHITE COURTESY PHONE....

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Will you look at that, you have something in common with her.

You have something in common with both those silverbacks..........your smelly manginas. 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

WILL THE FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY SEE THE ELUSIVE SMALES IN HIS NATURAL HABITAT PLEASE PICK UP THE WHITE COURTESY PHONE....

Hello?? Heeellllooooooo?? Hello? 

Will someone give Snake a boost on the other end?He can't reach the phone,,damn wall mounts.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hello?? Heeellllooooooo?? Hello? 

Will someone give Snake a boost on the other end?He can't reach the phone,,damn wall mounts.

Haha…poor lil fella.🤣