Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The do nothing Republican Party? The one with out even a platform anymore? 
Yup

Let's be clear the Dems are pushing a backdoor agenda for open borders and the elimination of fossil fuels.  How is that good for the working man exactly? Again there might have been a time when the Democrats were for the working class but that time has passed. The only agenda the Dems seem to push is which one of the 57 genders you would like to be. Again how is this good for the common man?

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Had that on my go cart  :lol: 

Same here.  We used to reach behind the seat to pull the Governor back so it would go faster.  You would get stuck on the plug, shock the living shit out of you!  :lol: 

safety was never a first concern back then.  Everyday was like an episode of jackass. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Let's be clear the Dems are pushing a backdoor agenda for open borders and the elimination of fossil fuels.  How is that good for the working man exactly? Again there might have been a time when the Democrats were for the working class but that time has passed. The only agenda the Dems seem to push is which one of the 57 genders you would like to be. Again how is this good for the common man?

You just cuffed MC right upside his stupid melon. :bc:

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You just cuffed MC right upside his stupid melon. :bc:

And I bet it didn't hurt one bit. No brain no pain. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Same here.  We used to reach behind the seat to pull the Governor back so it would go faster.  You would get stuck on the plug, shock the living shit out of you!  :lol: 

safety was never a first concern back then.  Everyday was like an episode of jackass. 

Sure was and sometimes I'm amazed we made it out alive with all the stupid shit we did back then. But I'm paying for it all now with back, neck, knee issues  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, irv said:

And I bet it didn't hurt one bit. No brain no pain. 

Cuffing a liberal idiot upside the melon isn't to inflict pain, it's to try and knock some sense into them. :lmao:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Really? Good for the working man is more jobs in clean energy. Open borders? The US needs more workers in case you’ve been sleeping for years.

You sound like a typical Republican who fears anyone not white.

I’m done here as this is a meme thread.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Cuffing a liberal idiot upside the melon isn't to inflict pain, it's to try and knock some sense into them. :lmao:

This is perfect for you…

C8068D5A-43D3-4E1C-BFB6-8F3D7D139CCE.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Really? Good for the working man is more jobs in clean energy. Open borders? The US needs more workers in case you’ve been sleeping for years.

There it is the race card....anytime a left winger is backed into a corner out comes the race card.

Like the two million pouring across the border are Engineers and machinist.  it is no surprise the Dems are losing the Latino vote.  

The only clean energy that could power your utopian future filled with electric cars you won't buy is nuclear and the dems lead the charge against it.

If anyone has been asleep it is the rank and file democrats who have stood silent as their elected officials sold them out to corporate America and China. follow the money you say well the Dems are top of the list for corporate money last two elections. 

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh yes...that's why they want open borders, to fill jobs. Dumd ass

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

30C7E613-72F9-4901-8B0A-1B7F750F36A9.jpeg

Fucker kept running until I found a dry stick.

Be lawsuits these days if still around.

• Like 1