Meme thread

4 hours ago, HSR said:

So that shit shouldn't be on your government money correct :thumbsup: Potential political leaders shouldn't be allowed to use god on their platform either. Just pandering to the weak minded. Separate church and state.

Someone is going to have to do something to stop you guys from killing your own innocent people and children. Obviously the status quo ain't cutting it. When will you guys say enough instead of muh rights? 

We have plenty to go around, and import more everyday 

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

9 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Taken this morning while out for my daily walk........ :thumbsup:

Fawn.thumb.jpg.4ce3d7b97d9c54711b2edb68b254e9da.jpg

That's awesome Jerry,,were you able to see if their eyes were still bluish?? Mom won't be far away.The last fawn we found,we could spy the mom spying us,,we backed out slowly.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

That's awesome Jerry,,were you able to see if their eyes were still bluish?? Mom won't be far away.The last fawn we found,we could spy the mom spying us,,we backed out slowly.

I seen mom she wasn't too far away so I didn't push my luck I took the pic and kept on walking...... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Gold Member

What I find ironic is the people complaining about God are also complaining about school shootings.  Seems to me that was never a problem when I was growing up.  God doesn't just mean bible thumping and virtue signaling.  God is what keeps your moral compass heading in the right direction.  When my parents could smack me around when I got outta line.  My Dad could get his belt out and do some ass slapping when you fucked up.  You know what that did for me?  Taught me respect.  Meh I don't know why I waste my time trying to explain this shit to useless tools.  Specially useless tools from canada....   

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

What I find ironic is the people complaining about God are also complaining about school shootings.  Seems to me that was never a problem when I was growing up.  God doesn't just mean bible thumping and virtue signaling.  God is what keeps your moral compass heading in the right direction.  When my parents could smack me around when I got outta line.  My Dad could get his belt out and do some ass slapping when you fucked up.  You know what that did for me?  Taught me respect.  Meh I don't know why I waste my time trying to explain this shit to useless tools.  Specially useless tools from canada....   

If you need God/bible to raise your children with a proper moral compass you're doing it wrong. Using fear of a man made deity is sad. I lived though that BS. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

If you need God/bible to raise your children with a proper moral compass you're doing it wrong. Using fear of a man made deity is sad. I lived though that BS. 

We didn't go to church all the time but I had values and life lessons instilled in us.  We raised lots of hell and broke/wrecked lots of stuff.   I don't have kids.  Wife and I decided we didn't want them.  Can't tell you how happy I am with that decision with how fucked up this world is.  What I don't need is politicians or candians for that matter telling me how my GOD GIVEN RIGHTS are going to be manipulated or taken away from me.  Seems to me that was what my Country was founded on.  Just wonder if mama govt is gonna go so far as to fuck around and find out....  Meme to stay on topic

nokids2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member

So let me get this straight.  You don't want me talking about God or religion here but how many fucking posts about your dumb shit atheists stuff have you made?  You fucking hypocrite.  For fucks sake.... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

So let me get this straight.  You don't want me talking about God or religion here but how many fucking posts about your dumb shit atheists stuff have you made?  You fucking hypocrite.  For fucks sake.... 

Hes just giving his opinion.  No different than you're doing as far as I can see.