Meme thread

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

gender r s.JPG

And if you give that same person a DNA test after the reassignment surgery it comes back to what they started out as before the surgery......... nuts.gif.035b09fa9e3490e7c7e4dd550812751d.gif  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

On 5/16/2022 at 9:48 PM, Badger** said:

No photo description available.

OK I just saw this,,,what kind of person finds this even remotely funny? Please don't post child killing memes

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, HSR said:

OK I just saw this,,,what kind of person finds this even remotely funny? Please don't post child killing memes

So I gotta ask if anyone but badger posted this would it would fly right through?  Seriously man you gotta quit bitchin about him.  Its a joke.  On the internet.  Come on.  With all the other shit that is OK this meme about a snowmobile on a snowmobile site is troubling to you?  I mean I am a polaris die hard (poopooforme) and I still giggled....

6 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

So I gotta ask if anyone but badger posted this would it would fly right through?  Seriously man you gotta quit bitchin about him.  Its a joke.  On the internet.  Come on.  With all the other shit that is OK this meme about a snowmobile on a snowmobile site is troubling to you?  I mean I am a polaris die hard (poopooforme) and I still giggled....

Nope I woulda said something. There was no warnings or threats of moderation,,,just my humble opinion.And I even said please. What more would you like??