• Jerry 976

54 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Wut You Think That's Funny............................. :lol:

I put it in his thread too:lol:

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, oldslowsledder said:

jb4.jpg

:lol: i did that few years ago with some 16 footers had them hanging out the passenger window with the window rolled half up cause it was cold as hell. Yup blew out the window when the wind caught it 😂. Probably shoulda just shoveled the trailer off.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

jb4.jpg

Gotta be a millennial, running on his/her/it/they’re spare tire 

12 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

jb4.jpg

This is just a 'heads up' for you guys who may be regular Home Depot customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen December 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also January 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 30th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for 2.99 each~~I found cheaper ones for $1.00 at a dollar store and bought them out.

Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Home Depot.................. yay2.gif.ada5c3aa68d716e7e85c5e3744c7dddf.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

The one who Does NOT wear the pants in the house.......... :whistle:

:dunno:

Screenshot_20220511-162614_Google.jpg

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Not me, That was Tony's house.

The Rizzos owned the game around here, until it all crashed down. 

2A4E6653-C1AC-4471-804E-789F3AC83E65.jpeg

• Like 1