Meme thread

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Should be hard rocking song about doing what the establishment tells you.  

Are you mocking Neil Young...if so, keep up the good work.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So true.

F36E7D70-E442-488F-9418-1305E80C3E4C.thumb.jpeg.6087569d74fd9a0d06616318ae50ec37.jpeg

Oh man I have this conversation with my wife all the time. I ask her where something is and she asks where I left it. then I tell her I left it right here and its gone. So she finds it where she put it and blames me for not putting it where it belongs LOL

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh man I have this conversation with my wife all the time. I ask her where something is and she asks where I left it. then I tell her I left it right here and its gone. So she finds it where she put it and blames me for not putting it where it belongs LOL

I go thru mental blocks when it comes to finding certain stuff in the fridge.   The parm cheese with the green cap can be right in front on any shelf and I swear I won't find it.  :lol:  

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Same here.  How does she know where I put it?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Same here.  How does she know where I put it?

I like to leave certain things on the counter, and I call them "Active" as I'll be using them again in the near future.... I guess after a couple hours, that term shouldn't be used anymore!

• Like 1