Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

img_1_1645373746485.jpg

I remember us having jumping contests with our bikes at the bar mill... set up a ramp and land in the sawdust piles.... what a fuckin' ride...

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Snake said:

I remember us having jumping contests with our bikes at the bar mill... set up a ramp and land in the sawdust piles.... what a fuckin' ride...

We always set up the jump and stacked 5gal buckets to see how many we could clear..Good times! :bc:

39 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

We always set up the jump and stacked 5gal buckets to see how many we could clear..Good times! :bc:

We dug trenches after the jump.  Kinda lame if someone didn’t break their arm or twist up their bike.  :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nascarmike said:

The NFL lost me and lots of other fans 5 years ago because of Kapperdick. I have not watched a down of pro football since. So I can't tell you anything about the last 5 Superbowl's.

Same here. I quit watching and don't miss it at all.  Used to go to a couple games every year.  So much stuff to do on the weekends in the fall than sit in front of the tv.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Same here. I quit watching and don't miss it at all.  Used to go to a couple games every year.  So much stuff to do on the weekends in the fall than sit in front of the tv.

So it took Kapernick to remind you of all the wonderful things to do in the fall…sure…that’s it.🤣

You sound like my buddy that claims Bubba Wallace ruined NASCAR and BLM the NFL….he still watched The Daytona 500 and The Super Bowl.