• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

scale.jpg

I hated idiots who would pull out their little scale.  25 bucks.. you want it or not, numb nuts. :lol:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

img_1_1644294082474.jpg

Lol, how fast “I want $15 hr to work that job”.turned into “I ain’t working for no $17 hr. 

Edited by Cold War
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I hated idiots who would pull out their little scale.  25 bucks.. you want it or not, numb nuts. :lol:

Lol, how fast “I want $15 hr to work that job”.turned into “I ain’t working for no $17 hr. 

What part of "entry level jobs" can't these assholes figure out.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

Don’t want to work….they have it figured out.  Where are the fifty or so people crowding the MC Donalds parking lot with their 15 hr signs?  17 hr at my local mc Donalds but the dining area is closed because they have no employees. 

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Don’t want to work….they have it figured out.  Where are the fifty or so people crowding the MC Donalds parking lot with their 15 hr signs?  17 hr at my local mc Donalds but the dining area is closed because they have no employees. 

Same here. I just don't stop there anymore. I have wondered how some of these places stay afloat with drive through only.

37 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah 15 would have been good 10 years ago. Now it's 20. 

26 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

"Entry level" jobs don't provide enough to live anymore.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah 15 would have been good 10 years ago. Now it's 20. 

"Entry level" jobs don't provide enough to live anymore.

Why would it?? It's an entry level job?? I mean like a first job for a teen, learning the ropes of working.

I mean do you think working the soft serve machine at DQ should be a 90k a year job and a career choice??

And if you're in capable of answering with verbage and just going to respond with some totally retarded meme, you can feel free to save the site some storage..:ashamed:

26 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

They were never intended to dipshit! That was my point.

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Why would it?? It's an entry level job?? I mean like a first job for a teen, learning the ropes of working.

I mean do you think working the soft serve machine at DQ should be a 90k a year job and a career choice??

And if you're in capable of answering with verbage and just going to respond with some totally retarded meme, you can feel free to save the site some storage..:ashamed:

So people who work full time shouldn't be paid enough to live? 

How is this such a popular opinion?

If these "entry level" jobs are for high school kids, why are these businesses open during school hours? 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

So people who work full time shouldn't be paid enough to live? 

How is this such a popular opinion?

If these "entry level" jobs are for high school kids, why are these businesses open during school hours? 

For retirees who like to get out, most older retirees like to get out and shop early, some retirees like to keep a part time job too, I know of quite a few. They just want to get out, socialize, get away from the wife or hubby for a few. Not in it for the money, in it to enjoy life still. Also some kids are done with school fairly early senior year. My daughter is done with school at 11:30 Tuesday and Thursday, so she cranked out some hours, starts at 1 those days gets her max 16 hours in..

As a parent Id like my daughter not to work her next 40+ years as a deli worker even if it did pay 90k+ a year..She has way more potential and skills in life she needs to explore. I would feel like a total piece of shit parent if I wanted or expected her current entry level job should be a life long career choice no matter if it was a 90k/yr job..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, seriously, how big of a piece of shit do you have to be to think that someone who works full time shouldn't earn enough to live? 

You can work at McDonald’s for $15 or drive 10min down the street and get $22 starting an hour, paid insurance,8%401k match,etc,etc and more etc.   a person would want to have the want to have a job that someone like me started at $17 and now makes over $34 non union(100k plus the last two years FYI) 

mcdonalds, dq, Burger King etc are starter jobs,part time jobs etc,  your an idiot and have zero common sense if you think differently 

entitlement of some have fucked this one up for the few that show up to make a living every day. The moneys out there, the employer paid schooling is out there,the decent life is there,   Maybe try once in awhile instead of complaining 

I paid my way through school, I make a decent living, I came from nothing, I hate dipshits that think life owes them something more then there willing to put in 

fuck your $15 to work a fast food job.  Seriously try in life for once like some of us choose too 

let me guess for the response “who are you again”??

Edited by Mark32786
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, seriously, how big of a piece of shit do you have to be to think that someone who works full time shouldn't earn enough to live? 

Most entry level positions are not full time, I honestly can't think of any, plus school age kids are limited to hours by the DOL, at least they are here in NY. 16 hrs while in primary school..

How do you not know this stuff?? Don't you have kids and employees?? Or was ones of those a farse??

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck you commie get the fuck out of my country!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FUckin commie!!!!!!!1  I will buy your plane ticket with my hard earned 6 days a week job.  Where do you want to go??????  FUcking commie!!!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Most entry level positions are not full time, I honestly can't think of any, plus school age kids are limited to hours by the DOL, at least they are here in NY. 16 hrs while in primary school..

How do you not know this stuff?? Don't you have kids and employees?? Or was ones of those a farse??

We have 60 employees, and they're all paid enough to live, even "entry level", which are all full time. 

24 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Fuck you commie get the fuck out of my country!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FUckin commie!!!!!!!1  I will buy your plane ticket with my hard earned 6 days a week job.  Where do you want to go??????  FUcking commie!!!!

Having to work 6 days a week isn't the flex you think it is. 

48 minutes ago, Mark32786 said:

You can work at McDonald’s for $15 or drive 10min down the street and get $22 starting an hour, paid insurance,8%401k match,etc,etc and more etc.   a person would want to have the want to have a job that someone like me started at $17 and now makes over $34 non union(100k plus the last two years FYI) 

mcdonalds, dq, Burger King etc are starter jobs,part time jobs etc,  your an idiot and have zero common sense if you think differently 

entitlement of some have fucked this one up for the few that show up to make a living every day. The moneys out there, the employer paid schooling is out there,the decent life is there,   Maybe try once in awhile instead of complaining 

I paid my way through school, I make a decent living, I came from nothing, I hate dipshits that think life owes them something more then there willing to put in 

fuck your $15 to work a fast food job.  Seriously try in life for once like some of us choose too 

let me guess for the response “who are you again”??

I make six figures bro, you're barking up the wrong tree. 

If there is a job that needs to be done, whoever does it needs to be paid enough to live. If you can't afford workers to run your business, you have a bad business plan.

2 hours ago, nascarmike said:

Same here. I just don't stop there anymore. I have wondered how some of these places stay afloat with drive through only.

Lmao, you seriously miss going inside to sit down at a fast food joint?