Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Who are you, again?

Part of the same people you claim to speak up for, you know, employees vs employer type deal. Ie I don’t make what my boss makes(less post count in a sense) trying to get the same treatment as someone who’s been at my job longer( ie longer hear in a sense too) funny that I don’t fit the narrative that you make when your disagreed with. 

1 minute ago, Mark32786 said:

Part of the same people you claim to speak up for, you know, employees vs employer type deal. Ie I don’t make what my boss makes(less post count in a sense) trying to get the same treatment as someone who’s been at my job longer( ie longer hear in a sense too) funny that I don’t fit the narrative that you make when your disagreed with. 

Wut?

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a pussy.

So... I reply to you... then your ass chap flares up and you have to go get someone to back you up,, they make a post, I refute it, you open your trap again, I laugh in your face...

I'm tired, so let's just skip to the last step and save ourselves some bandwidth...

liar-liar-laughing-in-your-face.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Art Vandelay said:

thanks for the tip. This thread should be a lot better now.

You'll be called a pussy, or asked why you are afraid to see something different...

A dead dog and piles of shit are different, and I have no desire to waste my time looking at it as I pass by...

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

You'll be called a pussy, or asked why you are afraid to see something different...

A dead dog and piles of shit are different, and I have no desire to waste my time looking at it as I pass by...

You just don't like your insular little bubble disturbed

30 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You just don't like your insular little bubble disturbed

Please you fucking post about eliminating poverty with communism while ignoring the fact that capitalism has lifted more people out of poverty than any other economic system. 

I laugh at you moto, not with you. You're a fucking joke. 

• Thanks 5

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Please you fucking post about eliminating poverty with communism while ignoring the fact that capitalism has lifted more people out of poverty than any other economic system. 

I laugh at you moto, not with you. You're a fucking joke. 

img_1_1643511233474.jpg

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

🦄 unicorns and fairy tales from moto....laughing louder.

The best part is no one will  judge you by how you look under the new system.  Those ugly as fuck will be treated the same as good looking people. 

• Haha 1