Meme thread

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Knock on wood...I haven't had any problems with my last 3 drones. I think it was just a steep learning curve in the beginning :lol:

Still a work in progress plenty of time for "mishaps ":thumbsup:

IMG_20180116_190658322.jpg

IMG_20180116_192546502.jpg

IMG_20180116_185649122.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nicole and I did, but I never claimed to be the brightest bulb. It is setup with rights of survivorship so there shouldn't be any issues there.

the issue comes if you ever split trying to figure that out  at least in a divorce the judge does it for you.  ive seen some nasty battles over houses and who gets what.   In an upmarket they fight for cash/equity both real and imagined.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the issue comes if you ever split trying to figure that out  at least in a divorce the judge does it for you.  ive seen some nasty battles over houses and who gets what.   In an upmarket they fight for cash/equity both real and imagined.   

cheaper to keep her, or kill her.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

Still a work in progress plenty of time for "mishaps ":thumbsup:

IMG_20180116_190658322.jpg

IMG_20180116_192546502.jpg

IMG_20180116_185649122.jpg

Nice! My great uncle was in to trains. He even had a miniature train in the backyard for kids to ride around the tracks in his backyard.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nicole and I did, but I never claimed to be the brightest bulb. It is setup with rights of survivorship so there shouldn't be any issues there.

What if you want to leave? Is she obligated to buy you out? Can you force the sale?

It's all good until it isn't. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Oh I get it. But just like you and Amy, it's cheaper to keep her just like Steve said below :lol:

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

cheaper to keep her, or kill her.

Just now, SkisNH said:

What if you want to leave? Is she obligated to buy you out? Can you force the sale?

It's all good until it isn't. 

I get it. After 30 years together I'm willing to take my chances. We actually have recently discussed making it official just to make the paperwork easier when something happens to one of us.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Oh I get it. But just like you and Amy, it's cheaper to keep her just like Steve said below :lol:

I get it. After 30 years together I'm willing to take my chances. We actually have recently discussed making it official just to make the paperwork easier when something happens to one of us.

I beleive you will also get more SS come the time. I did it 12 yrs ago so I could get health insurance.

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nice! My great uncle was in to trains. He even had a miniature train in the backyard for kids to ride around the tracks in his backyard.

I have been fucking with these since I was 10 years old, this is the eighth one I have started and changed scales with this one, and no matter what anybody says they are never done LOL

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I beleive you will also get more SS come the time. I did it 12 yrs ago so I could get health insurance.

There are several benefits for sure. We both came from broken families and were skeptical at first. Then we watched several of our friends get married, and then divorce a few years later.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

How romantic. LOL

• Haha 1

I have been with my other half for 12 years now. I always say we are still together because we are not married and don't have kids. That seems to be the secret lmao

• Like 2