Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

38 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

or a drone flown by a stoner photographer crashes through your windshield:news:

Hey, STFU you're a stoner too :lol:

I don't know as though I would have the balls to fly at -30⁰. I flew at -11⁰f once and the camera gimbal kept freezing up. Id be worried about a mechanical or electronic failure. They are only rated for something like 30⁰F above zero.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

buying a house with someone you are not married to is just fucking retarded and a legal nightmare in the waiting

Or as it really is - one kids parents buy him a house, and he rents it out to his other 3 buddies.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Hey, STFU you're a stoner too :lol:

I don't know as though I would have the balls to fly at -30⁰. I flew at -11⁰f once and the camera gimbal kept freezing up. Id be worried about a mechanical or electronic failure. They are only rated for something like 30⁰F above zero.

:lol:the only things I crash when stoned is my model trains, when I am not paying attention, and they only fall 4' to the carpet:stoned:

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

:lol:the only things I crash when stoned is my model trains, when I am not paying attention, and they only fall 4' to the carpet:stoned:

Knock on wood...I haven't had any problems with my last 3 drones. I think it was just a steep learning curve in the beginning :lol:

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

buying a house with someone you are not married to is just fucking retarded and a legal nightmare in the waiting

Nicole and I did, but I never claimed to be the brightest bulb. It is setup with rights of survivorship so there shouldn't be any issues there.