• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

img_4_1642687307177.jpg

If you work on a margin say 20%...and your raw materials go up. You need to raise prices to maintain the 20% gross margin. Because you are marking up a larger number the profit would increase naturally. Why would I lower my gross margin to (15% for example) in order to maintain pricing.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

If you work on a margin say 20%...and your raw materials go up. You need to raise prices to maintain the 20% gross margin. Because you are marking up a larger number the profit would increase naturally. Why would I lower my gross margin to (15% for example) in order to maintain pricing.

cAuSe U r MakInG toO mUch

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

These are the things that you can do with collusive/limited/nonexistent competition...

2 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

What exactly do You do ? 

Feels clever with his meme postings on this site, while he watches his employees serve as slaves to his demands processing :mjp:

Yeah, capitalism is the downfall of America!! :news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Reactionaries approaching the point...

Guys will post shit like this and then unashamedly simp for clean handed exploitative billionaires.

:lol:   Priceless.....like you bashing capitalism then reaping the benefits of it?  Fuck almighty dude hop down from your high horse. :lol:  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

These are the things that you can do with collusive/limited/nonexistent competition...

These are things that businesses do...one doesn't lower their gross margin to make communist feel better. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If you have no fears of being undercut, you can do whatever you want.

Including nothing which is exactly what happens or "just" your job.  Living in communist Russia I got to see this efficiency first hand.  Studying and living at the U in Moscow and outside my window there were three guys planting trees along the sidewalk.  This happend for 2 days.  On the 3rd day there were only two guys.  One digging a hole and the other filling it.  I asked the professor wtf and was told the guy who puts the tree in the hole must not have shown up that day.  As a teen that was quite eye opening.  

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Including nothing which is exactly what happens or "just" your job.  Living in communist Russia I got to see this efficiency first hand.  Studying and living at the U in Moscow and outside my window there were three guys planting trees along the sidewalk.  This happend for 2 days.  On the 3rd day there were only two guys.  One digging a hole and the other filling it.  I asked the professor wtf and was told the guy who puts the tree in the hole must not have shown up that day.  As a teen that was quite eye opening.  

Cool story