• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

17 hours ago, motonoggin said:

img_6_1642461239749.jpg

Happens when we are fat and lazy on average

17 hours ago, SkisNH said:

You do realize we are a country of fat fucks....instead of mandating masks and a vaccine maybe we should mandate a salad now and again. 

A salad isn't all that is necessary

17 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Weird, isn't it? 

Wonder what the difference is? 

😶

We have the lowest percentage of wage spending on food out of the developed countries.  Americans feel entitled to own things instead of taking care of themselves. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Happens when we are fat and lazy on average

A salad isn't all that is necessary

We have the lowest percentage of wage spending on food out of the developed countries.  Americans feel entitled to own things instead of taking care of themselves. 

Food production being highly subsidized and regulatory capture by producers has more to do with that than any "entitlement" emotional judgement you'd like to make.

Moto still ruining the memes thread with his bitch ass communist loser bullshit no one cares about? Talk about insecure. Your basically putting up a huge red flag with all of your crap saying "i know im insecure and full of shit". 

Be nice if we could get back to funny memes and not your bitch ass liberal whimpering.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, F3600 said:

I loved when the General sold them water and chips for $10, dipped, and then they found out they were free.

i watched it under duress. the ole lady asked me to, saying it is political humour. cant stand leo defuckio, but did. was a gooder, and the general scamming them was awesome. btw, i would let jennifer lawrence shit on my chest, just to watch her ass pucker

• Haha 1