Meme thread

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

at least they are admitting they only work 6.5 hours per day,  that's a start.  Next they will admit to only working 75-80% of the days everyone else does

Lets do the math.  60,000 salary working 6.5 hours for 187 days is over 100k per year in real money.  Not life changing income but pretty damn good compared to the average American.    

......now tack on their exorbitant public employee benefits. Astonishing how bad public employee unions were fucking Wisconsin taxpayers for the last 50 years, thank god for Scott Walker. Always have to keep an eye on people (thieves) who make their living off other peoples taxes.

• Like 4

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Think about what child care costs are these days. They are $1,700.00 a month here or 85.00 a day.  Average school year is 180 days so that’s 15 K a year per student. Average class size is 25 students. So 25 X $15,200.00 = $380,000.00 year.

Oh and 60K a year to teach is not enough.

Just shut up you stupid fuck, there is no teacher worth $327,600 for 1/2 a years work. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Just shut up you stupid fuck, there is no teacher worth $327,600 for 1/2 a years work. 

Did I say that you idiot?

150 pages of memes and you chose mine to argue about? 
I’m finished with this as I respect the topic.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

......now tack on their exorbitant public employee benefits. Astonishing how bad public employee unions were fucking Wisconsin taxpayers for the last 50 years, thank god for Scott Walker. Always have to keep an eye on people (thieves) who make their living off other peoples taxes.

we don't see excessive benefits and pension here but i know that it exists in many states.   

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Did I say that you idiot?

150 pages of memes and you chose mine to argue about? 
I’m finished with this as I respect the topic.

Damn, I thought your sentence was going to end with, "I'm finished with this site" :(

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

we don't see excessive benefits and pension here but i know that it exists in many states.   

My little state with around 650,000 residents has a state employee pension fund shortfall of over $2,000,000,000. with about 8000 employees that aren't eligible yet for bene's. Shit is going to hit the fan soon for taxpayers or the retirees are going to get a big surprise.

• Sad 1