• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

12 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Capital...I risked my savings and my home when I started my business.   

Weed is a different business. Very few licenses to grow, sell and distribute a product that had high demand baked into its opening of legal outlets. (Pun intended) 

Yeah,  and if you are late on your taxes that pay for the free loader fucks, the government will lock down your savings and your home.  Funny, the fascist warriors have no problem with this. 
It is way more than the initial start up.  It is being the guy who has to make all the hard decisions,  still being the guy at work when everyone else goes home.  Writing out checks for your workers and not getting one.  Having to be there sick or well because all these people depend on you.  These little cunts making the memes would curl into a little ball and cry after one hour of having to dealing with what a small business owner has to deal with in a day. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

img_1_1641341744519.jpg

What a crock of shit.  Meanwhile, I have multiple millennial nieces and nephews who are working professionals, own homes (well, they pay mortgages like the majority of people), and even have started their own families & become responsible adults that aren't playing the "Whoa is me!" card.  You're such a miserable fuck, good God.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

What a crock of shit.  Meanwhile, I have multiple millennial nieces and nephews who are working professionals, own homes (well, they pay mortgages like the majority of people), and even have started their own families & become responsible adults that aren't playing the "Whoa is me!" card.  You're such a miserable fuck, good God.

Anecdotes don't outweigh statistics

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Anecdotes don't outweigh statistics

Well, my statistics are 8 for 8 just for the previously referenced nieces and nephews I mentioned.  I have buddies with kids who are millennials and also independent, professionals, married or single & all of them living on their own ... ballpark guess, probably 20+ (there are 2 who can't quite figure out what to do with their life, still living off their parents).  Maybe you can offer some assistance program there, Mr. Business man, and offer up some of your cheese to help these poor, oppressed, millennials out.

EDIT:  Had to change it from 6 for 6 to 8 for 8 (forgot my wife's side)

Edited by Bontz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well, my statistics are 8 for 8 just for the previously referenced nieces and nephews I mentioned.  I have buddies with kids who are millennials and also independent, professionals, married or single & all of them living on their own ... ballpark guess, probably 20+ (there are 2 who can't quite figure out what to do with their life, still living off their parents).  Maybe you can offer some assistance program there, Mr. Business man, and offer up some of your cheese to help these poor, oppressed, millennials out.

EDIT:  Had to change it from 6 for 6 to 8 for 8 (forgot my wife's side)

I don't care about your personal life.

You have a generation of spoiled liberal brats who don't want to put in the work because they are used to having things handed to them. Instant this, instant that. No ones forcing them into college, there's lots of routes to success. You can spout your economy nonsense  all you want. 

Telling everyone they are victims and oppressed is nonsense, get off your ass and get to work. Want more then entry level pay? Earn a higher paying skill then an entry level skill. 

Not going to matter though, with all this inflation, 15$ ain't worth shit.
This has been the worst year of any Presidency I have ever experienced. Silicon Valley is full of woke liberal brats covering for this catastrophe..Anyone trying to stick up for this nonsense is just a butthurt liberal bitch who can't handle reality, and there's alot of them. What a fucking embarrassing Presidential Party, it will be studied for decades to come on how bad it is.

Jan 6th wasn't shit, liberal media blowing it up just means they are desperate, the GOP is taking over soon. May 31st 2020 was way worse, but you won't hear the liberal woke media talking about that. Sit down moto and shut your god damn mouth, you sound like a 13 year old girl who soaked her first tampon in every post. 

Edited by amstech
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, that's clearly on display in this thread alone. 

There's a big difference between caring about what you post vs. calling you out for your continued bullshit ... so don't flatter yourself :handjob:

• Like 1

Just now, amstech said:

You have a generation of spoiled liberal brats who don't want to put in the work because they are used to having things handed to them. Instant this, instant that. No ones forcing them into college, there's lots of routes to success. You can spout your economy nonsense  all you want. 

I get it. It's easier to believe that two whole generations are entitled and unworthy than it is to believe the system is rigged. 

Just now, Bontz said:

There's a big difference between caring about what you post vs. calling you out for your continued bullshit ... so don't flatter yourself :handjob:

Calm down. I'm not personally attacking you. 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, that's clearly on display in this thread alone. 

I was able to carve a great income for myself and those who stood by me.  Stop blaming others for your failure.  The system you are welcoming won't care for those you think are being left behind.  

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I was able to carve a great income for myself and those who stood by me.  Stop blaming others for your failure.  The system you are welcoming won't care for those you think are being left behind.  

Again I don't care about your personal life. 

The statistics are clear.