• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

Hey motonoggin I have a question. Should the business owner not be rewarded for making an investment/financial risk in there company? Or should they risk millions of dollars to pay there employees all the profits they make and get no reward for there risk. Simple question. Please answer.

12 minutes ago, Turf said:

Hey motonoggin I have a question. Should the business owner not be rewarded for making an investment/financial risk in there company? Or should they risk millions of dollars to pay there employees all the profits they make and get no reward for there risk. Simple question. Please answer.

What do they risk? 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

What do they risk? 

Capital...I risked my savings and my home when I started my business.   

Weed is a different business. Very few licenses to grow, sell and distribute a product that had high demand baked into its opening of legal outlets. (Pun intended) 

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I do find the dark irony that the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives are virtually solely responsible for this.

Ehhh, don’t let most of the rinos off that easy. They had plenty to do with that mess. 

Actually, most boomers did. My parents thought that I wouldn’t turn into anything unless I went to a four year college. I’m the only one in my family with any sort of college degree and all of the kids in my family make waaaay more than my parents did.

Shit my wife graduated with her BBM degree in 1999. 2022 will be the first year she will crack the $50g salary mark and that’s because they gave her a 20% raise at the end of 2021. She literally went to college just for “The college experience”. I worked right out of high school and didn’t get my associates degree until I was 38 and only because my current job was required it. Now we are hiring guys without degrees because the bosses finally realized that piece of paper doesn’t really mean shit.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Capital...I risked my savings and my home when I started my business.   

Weed is a different business. Very few licenses to grow, sell and distribute a product that had high demand baked into its opening of legal outlets. (Pun intended) 

In time weed is going to be like amazon is now, it a shame that america wants to be high and not much more.