• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

11 minutes ago, CFM said:

Or to keep them home. Seems to be a theme last 2 years. 

I'm not sure this is the vid or not (to lazy to look further) but the one I saw, Trudope talks specifically about that very fact, that this plan-demic has reduced emissions significantly in the fight against climate change. There is more to that alone in this plan-demic that I'm sure many of us don't know, but having any sort of trust with Liberals anymore, has gone out the window, at least for me, years ago. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

:lol:

FB_IMG_1634563280263.jpg

As long as they bring their own impossible burger I'd be happy to warm it up for them.  

Not nearly as bad as trying to do pancakes on our family vacation.  Have one that is gluten free so that needs to be made, mixed, and cooked completely separate to avoid cross contamination.  Then my wife and dad only eat the Kodiak Cakes.  Then regular pancakes some want blueberries and then some want plain.  And get this done at the same time as the eggs and bacon.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

As long as they bring their own impossible burger I'd be happy to warm it up for them.  

Not nearly as bad as trying to do pancakes on our family vacation.  Have one that is gluten free so that needs to be made, mixed, and cooked completely separate to avoid cross contamination.  Then my wife and dad only eat the Kodiak Cakes.  Then regular pancakes some want blueberries and then some want plain.  And get this done at the same time as the eggs and bacon.

I have continued the tradition past from my grandfather to father and now me...If you dont like what your mother cooked for dinner dont eat, plain and simple. 

I learned not to be a picky eater :pan:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

fucking hell! i like your math!  

Same prices today. Even Costco is at $1.43.9 a liter.

What's the price of gas in B.C.? 

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

I don’t succumb to that. If you want different you buy and make your own. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, irv said:

About a month and a half ago, Prince Rupert (north) was 1.62, and North Van was 1.71

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

$1.59/9 up here in NW Ont