• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

4B0DE8D9-8C8C-4EEE-842C-0EE1D88090C7.thumb.jpeg.1c481f287c401cf096567c94e9483928.jpeg

Many dad son moments with my dad started with ‘don’t tell your mom’ and ‘don’t tell mom.’ Lolololol

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

Many dad son moments with my dad started with ‘don’t tell your mom’ and ‘don’t tell mom.’ Lolololol

Yep.  Women tend to born liberals.  They have to fight that weak idiocy their whole lives. It must be exhausting because they tend to cry a lot for reasons men don’t understand.  Well, real men anyway.  The ones born and raised with the “toxic masculinity”.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Women tend to born liberals.  They have to fight that weak idiocy their whole lives. It must be exhausting because they tend to cry a lot for reasons men don’t understand.  Well, real men anyway.  The ones born and raised with the “toxic masculinity”.  :lol:

Nah, my mom was really cool and understood , okay, accepting is a better word, pretty well. There are just somethings Mom doesn’t need to know. Lolololo

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nah, my mom was really cool and understood , okay, accepting is a better word, pretty well. There are just somethings Mom doesn’t need to know. Lolololo